Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Cudder

Feb 13, 2018
Im sure this game gonna be fucking good! The trial is amazing for mystery ntr fans like me i just hope for a UI translation as soon as release. Shinackiku castella games never disapoints me even the old ones who has low quality cgs.
i remember read it somewhere that Kagura Games will publish the game too, coud be wrong though
What's that?
upcoming game by Shinackiku castella

This one is better, but we don't know if 2020:
https://f95zone.to/threads/makura-cover-soft-dungeon-and-bride-alpha-upcoming-no-trial-yet.39728
i know that game, looks interesting as well, especially the customization system

Last edited:

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
For a RPG-Maker game this one looks really good, played the demo, but the "mystery" isn't sooo mystery. You always see on the map where she is and can simply search her. The time-system is sort of...too simple, but is a really good idea for such games.
So, I wait till late April for this one...which is definitive early then makura-cover-softs game...which will be ready in late april 2022(?) if we are lucky...
Other topic: do you think Illusion will add some (light) NTR into ai-girl?
I like this one, but the point of single man (or woman) on an island with 4 female (robots) would be some really good scenario for our fetish.

Reactions: VermillioN

itsmebruh

Nov 24, 2017
Other topic: do you think Illusion will add some (light) NTR into ai-girl?
I like this one, but the point of single man (or woman) on an island with 4 female (robots) would be some really good scenario for our fetish.
idk illusion games feel so bland, other than the graphics nothing really interesting to me.
btw where is ur avatar from? is that the mom from big brother ?

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
Sure Illusion games are empty, but I would like to see some "social" interaction between the npc's like in artficial school.
And this scenario is one of the finest to implement some sort of NTR. Lonely Island, you wake up to an beautiful Girl, open some pods for more people, and then you are 3/4/5 persons, and as long as the number is odd, you could have tensions.
But Illusion has made some awkward harem-simulator with this idea. Fine, but could be better with rivals who will go for the other characters.

And the girl: it's aunt Kira from Big Brother. I love redheads, especially the indecent.

itsmebruh

Nov 24, 2017
Sure Illusion games are empty, but I would like to see some "social" interaction between the npc's like in artficial school.
And this scenario is one of the finest to implement some sort of NTR. Lonely Island, you wake up to an beautiful Girl, open some pods for more people, and then you are 3/4/5 persons, and as long as the number is odd, you could have tensions.
But Illusion has made some awkward harem-simulator with this idea. Fine, but could be better with rivals who will go for the other characters.
i'd like that as well, the game that do it well imo is modded the sims 3, the problem with artificial academy is that sex between npcs only viewable as low-poly animation

Khime

Sep 5, 2017

And the girl: it's aunt Kira from Big Brother. I love redheads, especially the indecent.
Man, i wish Artificial Academy invested a little more in NTR. I really enjoyed when i discovered NTR by accident, seeing my waifu kissing and fucking around with other character. NTR'ing other characters was cool too, don't remember if it was a mod but you could see some stats on the buda statue that would show the feeling of the cheater and the cheated one. But i really doubt Illusion would add NTR to AI-GIRL as the setup seens pretty done. A 3d game where you could randomly go out and maybe find out your girl cheating would be awesome, but i think is too niche to some dev to invest that much time on it. A man can dream, at least.

Edit: Also, i really liked BB's NTR with Erick-Mother-Sister, but it was one of those things the community didn't allow to exist. The pressure on the dev to remove/stop the 'cheating' content was too much, and he made the choice of abandoning that branch for good, but i really would have loved to see more of Erick in the game. I suppose it was one of those games that are too big to have niche themes, as incest was the already the focus. That's why i cherish the little amount of games we have wich are focused or have NTR routes, and people will always complain about that, even if 80% of the site is 'vanilla'.

Last edited:

maikairai

Nov 17, 2018
guys, how is it called when also woman is reluctant/blackmailed/raped while her lover seeing this. is it still ntr?

haywire_hero

Oct 3, 2017
Edit: Also, i really liked BB's NTR with Erick-Mother-Sister, but it was one of those things the community didn't allow to exist. The pressure on the dev to remove/stop the 'cheating' content was too much, and he made the choice of abandoning that branch for good, but i really would have loved to see more of Erick in the game. I suppose it was one of those games that are too big to have niche themes, as incest was the already the focus. That's why i cherish the little amount of games we have wich are focused or have NTR routes, and people will always complain about that, even if 80% of the site is 'vanilla'.
You might get your wish. It looks like someone in the BB Fanart section is redoing the game, and it seems they'll be adding Eric in their next update.

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
guys, how is it called when also woman is reluctant/blackmailed/raped while her lover seeing this. is it still ntr?
Yes. Looking for definition of NTR (on vndb.com) you have 3 versions of Netorare and 3 versions of NTR.
Netorare A : She is cheating and loving it
Netorare B : She doesn't want to cheat, but starts to like it
Netorare C : She is raped, and hates it from start to end.
Netori : You are the person who is stealing from the other one
Netorase : You are giving your love away because you like it (which most closely matches with cuckold)

All of this, is only true if the person to which this is happening is a love-interest (or more right would be: a person you have a very close relationship with, In most japanese Mangas it's the childhoodfriend/family member)
And in the end of NTR mostly the loved has to change her/his feelings towards the partner, and is going with the stealing person.
Nevertheless most people "scream" NTR if one of the girls in a game has sex with someone that is not "you".

Correct me if I am wrong, but that's how I understood these terms.

maikairai

Nov 17, 2018
thank you very much, B and C options what i m looking for actually, but it seems finding them are harder than i thought since mostly people looks for A option :(

cypr

May 2, 2017
B and C is like 90% of all hentai
A is more common in western games with female protagonist, not so much as male perspective

maikairai

Nov 17, 2018
unfortunately, i m not into hentai drawings despite i love anime series :) ''tyrant'' with saz mod is the only one i liked so far. Even that one has lots of logic contradictions.

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
I think the problem with the A/B/C options is, that most storys have somehow transitions from her liking of the whole cheating.
So most time I see NTR in games/mangas it's the B type. Simple reason: The girl likes it, so the stealing is "right" and the humilation is worse for the partner, because she is loving it. And Bonus: in the beginning it looks like the original couple would be perfect. With all these together: mostly this is the version in which you play the girl.
Bringing the next thing to NTR which is somehow important if you play as male...mystery. You get informed she is doing something with her best friend (MC ist most naive, so here is the first lie) and so it goes on, till the "climax" where all is revealed (so you don't know anything about her cheating). Pro: Extra strong feelings incoming, Contra: in a game you will not see anything sexual for a long time...
And with that comes the special option: avoiding. Everyone want to see the happy ending (okay some not all) and so: make it avoidable or you just feel like your decisions doesn't matter.
One last option is the sandbox-gameplay, which is some complex point: sandbox meaning no ending is bad for NTR (because when you chase a girl and she jumps between you and the NTR-guy it's not really satisfying (look for the tyrant: you have <5 friendship she is cheating. going above : bam she is super loyal).
But having a way to go for the "best" ending (means: question a take answer c, questin B take answer B, on day four do xyz, then zyx) is nice for searching the best route, but also elimnates the idea of "free decisions". And THIS is one of the hardest parts for the dev, and maybe the writer.
So what would a real good NTR-game deliver:
male protag (because most players are male) -> stronger "feelings"
more than one love-interest -> go for more than one girl (also if not setting them up for harem) is always a nice to have
mystery -> you doesn't really know IF there is anything ongoing till it's too late
avoidable -> because you are playing a game, not a kinetic-novel...
sandbox -> because we want to try many ways of winning/loosing
And to bring all these together in one game, and giving us also some "sandbox" options...the holy grail: people believe in it, but nobody has found it till today...

Okay long text, that above is all something I personal want to see in a good game, so anyone else may want to see something else. End.

Merry Christmas to you all.

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Multi-generation NTR? You are cucked, have a child - daughter cucks somwone, son is cucked. And so on.
Except Raizen7 PUK and Crusader Kings 2 ?

Khime

Sep 5, 2017
Multi-generation NTR? You are cucked, have a child - daughter cucks somwone, son is cucked. And so on.
Except Raizen7 PUK and Crusader Kings 2 ?
Isn't there a mod in The Sims 3 where you can do that? I guess its called Wicked Whims or something like that. Also, is Raizen7 PUK translated?

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes