Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Cpt.Briggs

Jul 21, 2017
Hey guys, I found on a cat site this newly posted with NTR tag. Wanted to try it out, but it is WolfRPG so I tried to load it into Translator++, but it causes this error and says it can not find the File list. Btw there is no encrypted Data.wolf, files are looking like extracted by default if that somehow helps.

Anyone knows how I could deal with this error or any other way to machine translate this Wolf RPG game?

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
JAV producers Madonna turned Katsurai Yoshiaki's "Natsu, Tsuma No Sentaku" to a movie. Eimi Fukada (one of my latest favorite actress) is playing Natsume. If anyone is interested (and you must surely be if you like NTR) here is the link to the hentai and movie versions ;

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
JAV producers Madonna turned Katsurai Yoshiaki's "Natsu, Tsuma No Sentaku" to a movie. Eimi Fukada (one of my latest favorite actress) is playing Natsume. If anyone is interested (and you must surely be if you like NTR) here is the link to the hentai and movie versions ;

Based on the manga, it feels more like Netori than Netorare.

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016

hehe, hahaaa (one scene, quoted in later post. After that simple fuckfeast. Still, nice)

Last edited:

Cocomaster

Nov 16, 2017
How many chapters does this manhwa have? I only find 59
Yes there are 59 chapters. Actually , this is the fast manhwa translated as there is 61 chapters in raws.

it is fan-translated by manhwa18 , but their website has some pop-ups

VermillioN

May 4, 2017
View attachment 491974
can't wait for 2020 GOTY
Im sure this game gonna be fucking good! The trial is amazing for mystery ntr fans like me i just hope for a UI translation as soon as release. Shinackiku castella games never disapoints me even the old ones who has low quality cgs.

what about
https://f95zone.to/threads/thug-hero-party-u-room.3106/ It's already have a translation, a good one(not machine). The good side is kagura always remove the japanese censure of games, so i might go for another run on this on when releases.

Horalover

May 7, 2017
Dark Hero Party is an upcoming game from Kagura Games on their site it hasn't released yet so it might be a sequel to Thug Hero Party.
It's the same game, just under a different title. The existing translation was fanmade and not official so Kagura is now doing on official translation of it (and an uncensoring).

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes