Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
ERA-games are mostly text-based games. So visual fap-material is rare...
But some of this games have some really good ntr-vibes, but these games are also very "statistic" you have do farm skillpoints to get something...or money...or relationship points...from time to time this is funny, but most time it's just a big "fap-delay"
And last but not least...there are some translated ones but then the ntr is often not translated, because the translators don't like it, which is okay...
Try Era-tohok (?) which got the most translations and test if you like these sort of games.
There is somewhere to find a era-ntr-proto (or so) which focus heavily on ntr...but has as good as no translations (just the stats and some non-sexual texts), was fun for short time, but get's annoying at longer as you play...

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Era proto NTR has some p4d0 stuff. Text only, but still. I wasn't able to cenzor it enough. Some specific-coding knowledge is needed. "boom313" is only person capable doing it I know. But he hates NTR and he refused any help. That was on mid-2018y.

Era community hates NTR. They ban for it. Proto NTR support was dropped in 2017.

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
For no 1 : It's not a game, it's just a kinetic Visual Novel (VN). It's just like reading a story with pictures with minimum choices.
For no 2 : The game is so simple yet so difficult. Not my cup of tea.

My recomendation : Forward Ho, Summer with Mia
What is "Forward Ho" and is it translated to English?

Horalover

May 7, 2017
What is "Forward Ho" and is it translated to English?
Forward Ho is a game by Team Niimii. NTR game that is quite long and expansive. Pretty good imo but the CGs can get repetitive. It's got a ton of NTR but I'm 95% sure it was optional and you can go through the entire thing without seeing any.

Not translated to English (yet) but archedio was working on translating it in their spare time iirc.

Reactions: Eye-switcher

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
Yeah, all that left to translate is the H-scenes.

Current progress :
Fio-chan H-scenes: 30-40%
Riti-chan H-scenes: 0%
Lumir-chan H-scenes: 0%
Loremy-chan H-scenes: 0%
Yufarina-chan H-scenes: 0%
Neko-chan H-scenes: 0%

There's way too many H-scenes in this game. Worse, each H-scenes at least have 2 variants: normal mode and lewd mode.

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
Yeah, all that left to translate is the H-scenes.

Current progress :
Fio-chan H-scenes: 30-40%
Riti-chan H-scenes: 0%
Lumir-chan H-scenes: 0%
Loremy-chan H-scenes: 0%
Yufarina-chan H-scenes: 0%
Neko-chan H-scenes: 0%

There's way too many H-scenes in this game. Worse, each H-scenes at least have 2 variants: normal mode and lewd mode.
Have tried to translate this for me once, and one of the things I wanted was naming the heroines (easy part) so it could be more like floating island but then in every dialogue you have to search for the name, and replace it with the formula...gave up after I translated the intro partial and around 2-3 events, especially after I found out about the fact there are more variations for every scene...

Team Niimii is making good games, but the NTR-part is fully optional (you have to go through special events to set the flags) and for me this was somehow not working. I mean as example: in floating island you got love-meter for you and the other guy, would have been so much better if the ntr start's when he has more lovepoints then you. But it just was used for: rival has enough love-point here, an event-chain will start...bang you are ntred...and worse for me: he raped her, and boom she fell in love for his cock. And it shows you the ntr only if you talk to her if she got pregnant...if not (I mean seeing your girlfriend with an big belly is just normal) there will be no visible ntr...I don't know if the ntr-end is happening if you just ignore the fact the other one is banging her everytime you go for supplies...
So much for: your rival is seducing your girl... my new hope for this is the new makura cover soft game...

Horalover

May 7, 2017
Have tried to translate this for me once, and one of the things I wanted was naming the heroines (easy part) so it could be more like floating island but then in every dialogue you have to search for the name, and replace it with the formula...gave up after I translated the intro partial and around 2-3 events, especially after I found out about the fact there are more variations for every scene...

Team Niimii is making good games, but the NTR-part is fully optional (you have to go through special events to set the flags) and for me this was somehow not working. I mean as example: in floating island you got love-meter for you and the other guy, would have been so much better if the ntr start's when he has more lovepoints then you. But it just was used for: rival has enough love-point here, an event-chain will start...bang you are ntred...and worse for me: he raped her, and boom she fell in love for his cock. And it shows you the ntr only if you talk to her if she got pregnant...if not (I mean seeing your girlfriend with an big belly is just normal) there will be no visible ntr...I don't know if the ntr-end is happening if you just ignore the fact the other one is banging her everytime you go for supplies...
So much for: your rival is seducing your girl... my new hope for this is the new makura cover soft game...
Life on a Floating Island was disappointing in terms of contents especially after Forward Ho. I can see how translating the games might be frustrating lol. With how lewd the character is, whether you were NTRed or if she's a virgin...
I think there were only two endings for that game, unfortunately, and it all depended on whether you got NTRed or not.
That game reminded me a lot of the Survive series by Star's Dream. Optional NTR on an uninhabited island. It's a shame those two groups never had a game translated

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
Life on a Floating Island was disappointing in terms of contents especially after Forward Ho. I can see how translating the games might be frustrating lol. With how lewd the character is, whether you were NTRed or if she's a virgin...
I think there were only two endings for that game, unfortunately, and it all depended on whether you got NTRed or not.
That game reminded me a lot of the Survive series by Star's Dream. Optional NTR on an uninhabited island. It's a shame those two groups never had a game translated
Yes...and no. Forward Ho was heavier in the endings...but the ntr part....I don't know. Worst situation: you avoid it, till the last portal, then you let Fio get ntred (which means a lot sleeping and mostly doing nothing to see the ntr-event-chain) and if you go to the hot springs, boom, she cheats on you with stranger...and and that point it was surreal...she got from "loveable virgin princess" to "slut for all" in 2 seconds...
In forward ho, there was some sort of relationship-building with your rival. Only thing was: he got enough points....okay, here we go: do the events... would have been better if they would have said: he has x more lovepoints than you = secret-ntr flag on (which means now she would cheat...) and it would have been so much harder to go on tours and don't loose your girlfriend. But that is just my opinion...
Has anyone played the new version of "Love Love! My Buddy X" from megrim? ( ) It now has "ntr"... It's somehow funny, but the real ntr-vibes are just coming from the inn-scenes where you choose to take the communityroom and someone is going to play with your girl when you are asleep...Overall I think it's more netorase than netorare. (And yes most girls are milfs and muscular)

Reactions: rgnar62

IlIKEASD

May 8, 2019
Please somebody post NTR games with english translation, i know all you can think, post new ones pls dude, or just tell me the names i know how to search

• Thinking Face
Reactions: greenp

Netori Popeye

Sep 7, 2017
Please somebody post NTR games with english translation, i know all you can think, post new ones pls dude, or just tell me the names i know how to search
I'm learning Japanese so just wait around a year dude I'll translate something for you

Horalover

May 7, 2017
I can upload the whole thing if anyone's interested, game included
I think it might've been taken down, since the game does contain shota. It wasn't the biggest part of the game (similar to Young Wife Souffle) but you might want to double check with mods first

Reactions: Rastafoo

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes