Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
so what do you suggest to do it more complex?
Like I said: NTR is really complex (at least for the seduction ones)...I would use stats for her "love" toward Mc & Rival(s), than her "lust/desire" for MC & Rival(s). That alone would be a lot of numbers. And now if you want to avoid ntr by making the rival your buddy, add "like/friendship" between MC & Rival(s). And from here on, I would say for one pairing you have alone 5 stats, but you could show an progress of "corruption" to the girlfriend.
In the beginning she maybe loves MC, and has high desire for him. Rival is only "liked" and there is no desire. So as the rival starts to approach her, his love-stat will raise, and after certain points will also rise her desire. This way you have him seduce her slowly. When certain point is reached the rival and the girl will have sex, from herre on every time they have sex, this will reduces the girl's desire for the MC. So the MC will get less and less sex over time, maybe without "overthinking" it (Okay here we could have a girl only new stat for her arousement, so it would be not so suspicious when she deny the MC even if there is no actual ntr happening). Once her desire for MC is too low, the Love will also start to sink. And that is the point where the girl could openly show that she is now interested in the rival (openly kissing, touching, try not to hide she has sex, etc.).
This is complex, and would be an hell to programm, but it would break the "she is raped & blackmailed (seen to often)" or "sudden love because of big cock (also seen to often)" circles.
Only question here is: will the points be added/subtracted only by choices (like your example) or by things that happen, like: you have girl & rival in party and during fight he gropes her at your back. (Sana has done this fine)
But again: this is a system I would like to see, because I would like to have some real complex ntr in a rpg-game. And what makes this example so interesting for me, is that you don't have to ignore her all the time. Which is one reason I often think the way to the ntr is unpleasant.

PS: saw your "hidden stats" post. Hiding the values is something that goes on with mystery (which is imo always nice) but at least for the girl I would want to know if she is in love with me or not. Means: In my example: only the girl love for MC would be shown, so you would be aware of ntr when her love is suddenly going down (and maybe you could try to stop it now)

Reactions: r3nown

II337

Jul 13, 2018
Im currently looking for a NTR/WhoreOut Game.
I really liked the Alice Soft, Atelier Sakura Games or RPGs with great art and graphics.

Can someone help me out or show me some sources where I can dig into?

SonaGate

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
The people who just play harem and alpha routes didn't stop bothering in my patreon and by private messages, so directly I will only do 1 or 2 scenes for the end of the game in the style of Makura Cover, I will use this to make more complex the system of NTR, I listen to suggestions.

Sundaytroll I'd have a hard time doing it, honestly I'm sure I'd end up bugged.
I like that suggestion about the rival groping the girl in the back, I'll need to find a way to adapt it to the combat system I'll have.

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
The people who just play harem and alpha routes didn't stop bothering in my patreon and by private messages...
...I'd have a hard time doing it, honestly I'm sure I'd end up bugged.
I like that suggestion about the rival groping the girl in the back, I'll need to find a way to adapt it to the combat system I'll have.
The usual problem, not so many people out there with love for NTR. Making NTR-games is hard, because so many will complain about this or that.
As dev. you have to think about one thing first: will you make the game YOU want, or will you make the game the OTHERS want. Getting suggestions and helpful critics is good, but don't try to get everybody happy. Simple as that.

As I told you: would be a hell to program, especially if you want to add more than 1 rival/girl.
For inspiration to the in-battle-ntr look at this game https://f95zone.to/threads/sana-v1-5a-breast-mafia.25644/ there it is done pretty well. Has also POI where the girl is doing things with people if you came there by the right time.

Im currently looking for a NTR/WhoreOut Game.
I really liked the Alice Soft, Atelier Sakura Games or RPGs with great art and graphics.

Can someone help me out or show me some sources where I can dig into?
A game where you will make your girl doing things with others than you? (Netorase if you want to use the correct terminus)
Assuming you want to play as the Male MC?
What is great art for you? Take a look at "The Tyrant", good art, but hell of a story. If you go the "lust/slut" way it's more like sharing than get stolen. But developer is on long "holidays" (let's hope he will come back) and the game is sandbox, so no straight storyline to follow (just a lot stat-bound events).

Reactions: rgnar62

rgnar62

Feb 11, 2018
The usual problem, not so many people out there with love for NTR. Making NTR-games is hard, because so many will complain about this or that.
As dev. you have to think about one thing first: will you make the game YOU want, or will you make the game the OTHERS want. Getting suggestions and helpful critics is good, but don't try to get everybody happy. Simple as that.

As I told you: would be a hell to program, especially if you want to add more than 1 rival/girl.
For inspiration to the in-battle-ntr look at this game https://f95zone.to/threads/sana-v1-5a-breast-mafia.25644/ there it is done pretty well. Has also POI where the girl is doing things with people if you came there by the right time.

A game where you will make your girl doing things with others than you? (Netorase if you want to use the correct terminus)
What is great art for you? Take a look at "The Tyrant", good art, but hell of a story. If you go the "lust/slut" way it's more like sharing than get stolen. But developer is on long "holidays" (let's hope he will come back) and the game is sandbox, so no straight storyline to follow (just a lot stat-bound events).
Netorase is one the most wonderful kink ;)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: greenp and rKnight

SonaGate

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017

I tried to play it seriously, but the art killed me, I just can't play it :S

Cudder

Feb 13, 2018
I tried to play it seriously, but the art killed me, I just can't play it :S
well thats just the dev artstyle still a great game tho,
you can try Technobrake upcoming game demo Nymphomania Priestess it has "ntr-combat" system too

Reactions: erenjaeger

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
Indeed, the art was..."special".
But like I said, looking at the mechanics, I will say good job. So take a look at the battle mechanics, when you have the second guy with you. Indeed this system only works if the MC is the "tank" of the group, if he would stay in the backline it would be hard to screw sana without him taking notice.

Tested Nyphomania Priestess demo for the mechanics, and it's funny to play, I like this "blinding" idea. I hope the partymembers will screw her too, but what I read is, that these are only done bye events and seems to be more of lending her to him.
As much as I like to see ntr where there is competition and the option of her choosing the other (so you "lose"), I don't really like these "yeah man you are so much better than me, fuck her" netorase plots (because the MC is always a wimp in this ones).

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
Played the 0.02 version, and was a little bit disappointed. Eric is there, but the playable content at the moment is even lower than the original game was at this timepoint. And lot of "bugs" (first book second reading gave me errors), the translation is sometimes not done (Eric with Ann scenes first option) and inconsistency (Lisa got her new swimsuit in the pictures, before I or Eric gave it to her. Also she is sometimes wearing the old one). I like the fact he is giving us some different puictures for the same activity for the girls (like different shower scenes), but again: clicking waiting for so long is boring, there are not even any opportunities to talk...
I was hoping for some more gameplay...maybe in the future.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes