Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Credits to guy named: Gunderson (AIF veteran):
Hrm. Not a fetish I know quite as well as some others in terms of the community's back catalogue, but...

You can find some in Hail to the King - A Prologue by Minterlint. Briar by Hanon Ondricek might or might not count, depending on how you feel about [redacted].
Ah! The Prosperity of Cheaters, that was the one I was trying to think of! 2009 minicomp from Rip_CPU. Pretty much exactly the NTR premise, though I remember the author being a little unsure about publishing it.
Also, The Reunion by Moriarty. You play a guy who went to a reunion with his wife, [redacted]. Sorry if there's more of them out there, but that's all I can dredge up out of my memory that seem to fit NTR/etc.
I redacted the spoilers.

Jun 17, 2018
where is the full version of Newly married wife's story?
Oh, I purchased those when it was on sale. His works in dmm or dlsite are not free. Some of his works are free and uploaded in author's 'nocturne novels' account, which are in
Among his free works, on top of "Tomohame" I also recommend:

Google translate is kinda OK IMO but not perfect, you could search for other translator as well.

Right now, 100 JPY = 0.91 USD, which means 400 Yen purchase will be about 4.00 USD. You could purchase with VISA credit card. I think 700+ JPY is a bit overprice so I'm waiting for additional sale or coupon from dmm or dlsite. Oh, all of his novels in dmm or dlsite has demo, you could feel the glimpse of them.

I don't need to explain how to translate PDF, right?

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
In Leanne 2?
Just let the girls get captured or let them go to the king. The Events...somehow special, look online for the walkthrough, because it's sometime very special (Seria for example is really good, but you need a lot of things to do before it will start) but mostly: go through the love-routes and at ome point....do the obviously wrong (Cynthia must be rescued before the 30 day times expires, just wait and bang you got ntred).
Most of the NTR is cool but the most used ntr is king/captured by enemies.
Maybe the next game will have something more...variations.

ILLusionLB

Jul 19, 2017
In Leanne 2?
Just let the girls get captured or let them go to the king. The Events...somehow special, look online for the walkthrough, because it's sometime very special (Seria for example is really good, but you need a lot of things to do before it will start) but mostly: go through the love-routes and at ome point....do the obviously wrong (Cynthia must be rescued before the 30 day times expires, just wait and bang you got ntred).
Most of the NTR is cool but the most used ntr is king/captured by enemies.
Maybe the next game will have something more...variations.
someone recommended the highest difficulty, so i played it awhile, it's bit of a grind, any tips?

Drexelhand

Lostworks Dev
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I think I've asked this before, but does anybody know where an English version of Triangle Blue is? Or if not, one paired with one of those translators that displays English?

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
Tips...
For avoiding, or seeing the ntr?

Avoiding: try to hide them as far as possible from the king...maybe try to lock the girls behind a enemy controlled dead end. (Will be hard to get in the first place, but will get you a good security from the king's guards. Works best with discovery of the hidden pathways (north at crystal, south at port, south at mine to desert and east at the lake)

Getting ntred: send them straight to the king/enemy... :LOL:
With "story": look for the walkthrough what to do, but most time it's following the love-route and and point x just choose wrong.

By the way: highest difficulty will be challenging if you start with new characters and don't keep your levels/classes - if you keep levels/class it's way too easy...
Okay one option could be: go for a normal run, and just level the mercenarys (slime's etc) and hold the lvl of the girls/good guys below the mercenarys...If you get them high enough you start a new game and keep stats. Now you will suffer a lot more than before, because the merc's will keep their levels, and will fight against you in the beginning/end...means a lot of girls will be captured.

But for me the capture-ntr is the weakest in the game. Because it's the most boring type of ntr: big dick fucks girl...girl change side for beeing fucked forever.
The king ntr is almost the same, but you got a little bit more "story" out of it.
Story ntr is (especially with seria) really good, but often falls to the same pattern.
I mean most of the time it's "simple" ntr. Truly hard ntr would involve more emotions, but here your girls get fucked in turbo mode and love it no matter how far you made it in the love-routes (at king/capture mode at least).

Jun 17, 2018
But for me the capture-ntr is the weakest in the game. Because it's the most boring type of ntr: big dick fucks girl...girl change side for beeing fucked forever.
The king ntr is almost the same, but you got a little bit more "story" out of it.
Story ntr is (especially with seria) really good, but often falls to the same pattern.
I mean most of the time it's "simple" ntr. Truly hard ntr would involve more emotions, but here your girls get fucked in turbo mode and love it no matter how far you made it in the love-routes (at king/capture mode at least).
You share the very similar philosophy towards NTR with me. Glad to hear about this from others as well. For quite a while, I've been also looking for NTR/NTL games and novels where girls or heroines are not easy sluts, and where girls not just surrender just because of one sex with bick dick. I was looking for stories with realistic motivation and justification of realistic people. A lot of NTRs are like "one sex with BBC and she suddenly become slutty sex machine" and the tip of my dick don't even flinch with such kind of story.

These days I was thinking, the "realistic NTR" I imagine would be something really related to adultery / infidelity-based-cheating story. However, instead of just straight cheating or straight adultery stories, I think adultery-based NTR should have element of reluctance and resistance from heroine, and persuasion or blackmail or both or any other means of "realistically" exploiting heroine from antagonist. In this sense, story should involves continuous and persistent seduction from antagonist and slow corruption of heroine. Some can say this might be reluctant cheating/ reluctant adultery story, or some might say, this might be a story with transition from non-con or dub-con (dubious consent) to consent.

But unfortunately, it is really hard to write a short story line for such stories. Writers should show the slow progress of seduction / corruption with good motivation and explain how heroine's mind has slowly changed. This makes the story usually long. In addition, there will be rare H contents during the early~mid phase of the story. Many NTR game makers, especially for crowd-funded projects, wouldn't like such long storyline where the H scenes are not possible for early ~ mid phase game. This is why I think such NTR stories are rare.

JoleenStar

Sep 29, 2017
NTR is always better when it is slow and corruption is involved and your choices in the game put the heroine in a situation where the Chad has opportunity.

Example: MC, GF/WIFE, and Chad.

Stuck on tropical island:

Choice 1: Bring GF with you to find resources. +Relationship with GF

Choice 2: Bring GF and Chad with you to find resources. No change.

Choice 3: Go alone. +GF/Chad Relationship

The whole, Chad whips out big dick and GF/Wife is hypnotized by it is the most lazy shit.

Cudder

Feb 13, 2018
NTR is always better when it is slow and corruption is involved and your choices in the game put the heroine in a situation where the Chad has opportunity.

Example: MC, GF/WIFE, and Chad.

Stuck on tropical island:

Choice 1: Bring GF with you to find resources. +Relationship with GF

Choice 2: Bring GF and Chad with you to find resources. No change.

Choice 3: Go alone. +GF/Chad Relationship

The whole, Chad whips out big dick and GF/Wife is hypnotized by it is the most lazy shit.
this game has that setting,

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
Anyone know where to download True Blue? Saw the anime and the NTR looks good but I can't find the game. It not being translated isn't an issue for me

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes