Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

ex25

Jun 28, 2018
Hey guys I recently joined the NTR cult.

I really enjoyed

EVERY Atelier Sakura Game

Please Bang my Wife

Cuckolding Report 1 + 2

I really love nice artwork. Can someone recommend me some must played?
Taimanin Yukikaze. All the Black Lilith games have amazing art but I believe this is the only one with NTR, I might be wrong though. Leanne 2 also has pretty good art.

Reactions: candymanmaster

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Hey guys I recently joined the NTR cult.

I really enjoyed

EVERY Atelier Sakura Game

Please Bang my Wife

Cuckolding Report 1 + 2

I really love nice artwork. Can someone recommend me some must played?
Basically everything from Anim and NTR titles from Alicesoft

Promats221

Mar 3, 2020
Hi, I’M new to NTR games. I was searching and found NTRPG 1, could someone recommend a game where the protagonist's wife / girlfriend ends up leaving it for someone else?

I do not know if the category is NTR or net.

English is not my main language. sorry if I have misspellings

JoleenStar

Sep 29, 2017
Hi, I’M new to NTR games. I was searching and found NTRPG 1, could someone recommend a game where the protagonist's wife / girlfriend ends up leaving it for someone else?

I do not know if the category is NTR or net.

English is not my main language. sorry if I have misspellings
Play NTRPG2 since you enjoyed 1.

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
NTR Discord channels !
`NTR Game Zone` - most active, good for NTR game developers, some real time experience reports etc.
`Netorare Nation`
`/ntr/`
`NTR RPG` for role playing NTR via Discord - defunct/inactive, but you may try sth.
Anyone knows what happened to /ntr/ channel ?

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
I favor a more substantial inclusion of game into the girl stealing story.
Spiral Legend 5 can be found here.
You can surely locate a translation of Crystal Story. A personal favorite.
And I have to include my own creation, Squirrel Legacy.
Sure, but the real hook would be to also add "And the sequel has received an update right now!" Huh, huh? What do you think? No?

RMelton

Jan 29, 2019
I'm looking for more games like Legend of Fainn Dynasty and Leane of Legitimate Crown where it's a war between factions and the NTR stuff is when the female officers are capture'd and fucked by the other factions commanders. Any more like those?

VermillioN

May 4, 2017
I'm looking for more games like Legend of Fainn Dynasty and Leane of Legitimate Crown where it's a war between factions and the NTR stuff is when the female officers are capture'd and fucked by the other factions commanders. Any more like those?
Sengoku rance

Itonami

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Ye, there's a demo out already, promising
I tried searching but can't seem to find a page with info about the game itself anywhere. There's a few galleries with the same name (Bakunyuu Party no NTR), like and , which definitely contain the same characters as the above screenshots, but that's about it. Does anyone have a link to the game itself? Or at least the demo, if that's what's currently available? I absolutely LOVE the artist and am dying to try this out for myself.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes