Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
here one of my favorite manga.
there is also story (on going) who really fapable (for me).
Really love it with author.

01_002.jpg

Reactions: Amanda Carter

JesterAI

Jan 18, 2018
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-office-wife-v0-25-j-s-deacon.44541/

In this game the wife gets corrupted, and it doesn't take forever like in the famous hotwife game. You can't control how she dress, but you defenitely incourage her to dress more slutty.

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-promise-v0-52a-xagrims-gameforge.7403/

This one is similar but different. You can corrupt both your wife and your daughter
Serious question, not meant to be an asshole comment:

Does anyone actually enjoy the "shower/eat/get dressed/sleep" elements that are in so many games? I can't think of anything less interesting than simulating the drudgery of daily life with clicking hundreds of times. So many developers implement things like this and it blows my mind.

Both of these games looked interesting at first, then I saw the presence of these elements and will just pass on both.

JesterAI

Jan 18, 2018
I just looked at the new 'Big Brother' game. I'm like the idea of the not so static picture-reaction (mens: spying on girls in shower will have multiple pictures and not every time the same) but the development is going on sooooo slow. I was hoping to see some more fleshed out content for the eric-path, but it seems it will take another half year to be interesting...

I tried some games in the last months, but most are just simple and plain. To get some real good, slow corrupting (best if combined with mystery) NTR you have to watch for old games, because most games nowadays just speed up to show some sex.
I mean Tyrant is going to be slower with every update, and gets more messed up if you ask me.
Lifeplay could be one of the best, but this game is ugly (UI and controls) so it isn't working out for me.
Love&Sex SB has one limited NTR-event and peaople are instantly whining why it has to bee there (overall this game could be a real good game for NTR...).
The guy in charge was good, but is so much grind.
Amnesia sounds good, but I think we have to wait at least 3 years till we got some content...
Spiral Legend V is my favorit, but I need translation, and the MTL version is having so many errors, so when the real translation is done I will watch again.

Has anyone looked at Seeds of chaos? I played it 1-1.5 years ago, and the way the NTR happended sounded interesting, but was going on so slow. But this gameplay made it easy to fail and get some damn game over (found some guides so next time I will not fail so hard in the beginning).
Seeds of Chaos is excellent but it seems like it will take until 2030 for them to flesh out the game since they're including every fetish for everyone. The scope feels too huge- I was supporting them for a while but the speed of content expansion feels excruciatingly slow, even though they clearly work very hard on the game to provide steady updates.

JesterAI

Jan 18, 2018
Anyone know any longer, well-written NTR games?
I feel like most of developers have never met a real woman, and have no idea how they work
My biggest problem with this genre is how most of the time the woman has sex with some guy once, and instantly turns into a slut-machine who fucks the whole neighbourhood
I would prefer a longer, drawn out game, with realistic motivations, and lots of initial resistance from the female lead
My favorite is a segment of the Lesson of Passion game- Living with Temptation 2. If you're "less cool" than your rich cousin antagonist, your wife and/or babysitter will bang him instead of you.

Morgoth666

Mar 26, 2018
Serious question, not meant to be an asshole comment:

Does anyone actually enjoy the "shower/eat/get dressed/sleep" elements that are in so many games? I can't think of anything less interesting than simulating the drudgery of daily life with clicking hundreds of times. So many developers implement things like this and it blows my mind.

Both of these games looked interesting at first, then I saw the presence of these elements and will just pass on both.
Yeah, a bit of a waste of time but nothing too bothersome. I like it? Not really. I hate it so much to skip a game? Not in the slightest.
Other elements are far more important imho (story, art, game breaking bugs)

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
HOPE IN HERE THERE'S ONE OR FEW HERO FOR UPLOAD FROM THIS WEBSITE :

I can't download for Win 10, and Japanese game NTR still a little on this website

II337

Jul 13, 2018
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-office-wife-v0-25-j-s-deacon.44541/

In this game the wife gets corrupted, and it doesn't take forever like in the famous hotwife game. You can't control how she dress, but you defenitely incourage her to dress more slutty.

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-promise-v0-52a-xagrims-gameforge.7403/

This one is similar but different. You can corrupt both your wife and your daughter

Really nice game https://f95zone.to/threads/the-office-wife-v0-26-j-s-deacon.44541/

I really enjoyed it. You could really encourage her to get sluttier by the day.

Are there more NTR corruption games like that where she slowly corrupts and I can maybe dress her up aswell?
Im pretty new and this was a nice headstart!

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
The office wife sounds more like (pure) corruption. I mean, you play as woman and decide for yourself if she should be a nice loving wife or just a dirty all cock banging slut. If you would play as husband and would talk to her and this would have influence of her corruption I would say it could be called NTR.
Most games these days will give them the "NTR" Tag/warning because wife is cheating or having sex with more than one person...
But NTR is a little bit more than: She fucked the MC AND her husband (yes this would be NTR too I know).
Corruption is part of the whole thing, but core of NTR is pair A & B will end up in A sees B & C be "happy" (at least in the type a/b NTR in c rather...not). And storytelling to make this believable (means she is not instantly in love because the new dick is sooooo much bigger/better) is the spice we crave for.
I'm still hoping some devs will break the normal NTR-Circle and will give us something with backstory and choices which will do more than "she cheats" or "she is loyal" at day 3 to define the routes.

Reactions: Eldar and Cronoxs

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
anyone NTR man game A small village still progress?
or finished?

I already download ver 0.7a and still progress in there.

Screenshot_7.png

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
anyone recomended free website game english adv like this?

seems like english laguage netorare tags still few..

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Code:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:CE1E908FCCB224E175E7EA165B4FCC570D65558F&dn=Fado.2016.DVDRip.x264-BiPOLAR%5BEtMovies%5D&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2F9.rarbg.to%3A2920%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.opentrackr.org%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.internetwarriors.net%3A1337%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.pirateparty.gr%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.cyberia.is%3A6969%2Fannounce
FADO 2016 - there is NTR in the movie.

andfl

Aug 6, 2016
Code:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:CE1E908FCCB224E175E7EA165B4FCC570D65558F&dn=Fado.2016.DVDRip.x264-BiPOLAR%5BEtMovies%5D&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2F9.rarbg.to%3A2920%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.opentrackr.org%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.internetwarriors.net%3A1337%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.pirateparty.gr%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.cyberia.is%3A6969%2Fannounce
FADO 2016 - there is NTR in the movie.
Any more like this?

kiwicami

Oct 20, 2017
I recommend SQ Cruise Ship, IF you also like sissification and transformation, there's not too much ntr yet but the MC's girlfriend cucks him because she's not satisfied. I would wait for a bit more content but i was surprised by the amount of it with a 0.4 version, definitely worth watching.

Idontknowme

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2016
I am looking for good Literotica series in the ntr genre. I have read all of xleglover's work. Basically gf/wife is insatiable and bf/ hubby is indecisive about letting her have sex with guys but is uncontrollably aroused by the thought. Any more like it?

Morgoth666

Mar 26, 2018
that's weird, i haven't got any issues while roaming around in the game..
Here's the screenshot, run with (and without) local emulator, game is on desktop. Maybe it's just a corrupted download...
Posted to know if someone else was having this problem (and eventually a solution)

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes