Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Anyone have something similar to this?

It's an ntr series where the hero is forced to give up his loved one and is powerless to do anything about it (even as he knows she's getting fucked).

He also very clearly does not enjoy it.

8in1, English, optimized. 001-201 files.

Cudder

Feb 13, 2018
Any recommendation of cukolding NTR?
Excet Marina,Mayumi lendable wife.....

Anyone have something similar to this?

It's an ntr series where the hero is forced to give up his loved one and is powerless to do anything about it (even as he knows she's getting fucked).

He also very clearly does not enjoy it.
quite similar and has "fantasy setting" as well

Last edited:
Reactions: erenjaeger

Jay2345

Jan 8, 2018

Falcon115 are very great NTR manga too..Sadly there not so much TL for it,

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016

credits to Thebosss from NTR Game Zone

Code:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:12cfbbe4215a30c136497ef356cf992e3c68ed37&dn=Me.Est%c3%a1s.Matando.Susana.2016.1080p.BluRay.x264.DD5.1-URBiN4HD&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2f9.rarbg.to%3a2920%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.internetwarriors.net%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.pirateparty.gr%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.cyberia.is%3a6969%2fannounce

Last edited:

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
Anyone know where i can get other games of makura cover soft for preferably free? Doesn't have to be translated i really liked Leane of Legitimate Crown and its prequel and want to try the other games

treetoto

Jul 29, 2017
I have some requests...
I don't know if it exists, but I'd be highly grateful if it was listed if it does
Do any of you know of a NTR game where:

1: You are put in a situation where your lover compares penis/ball/ejaculation size with another

2: You lover continues to have sex with you and gradually changes her opinion over time

3: (One of the NTRRPG did this really well) have sex in a way where the player see it but the MC doesn't

4: The lover does a poor job of hiding her 'escapades' but doesn't get caught (like white stains, or sweaty body)

5: You are in a rpg type battle with You, lover, guy; and your lover is sexually harassed/rape in combat like Nymphomania Priestess

If possible label the game with the numbered fetish

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Guys, any game (or novel) recommendation, where MC is cucked or cheated on, he never finds out, girl stays with MC and never tells him?
Player ofc knows that she cheated. BEST if she is pregnant or gave birth to lover's child and MC thinks child is his.

Alternatively, girl lies about sexual past, including loosing the virginity. MC thinks he was 1st.

Problem is, that MOST NTR games have a story of MC knowing (sooner or later) that he was NTRed.
Only game with paternity fraud I know is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

treetoto

Jul 29, 2017
Guys, any game (or novel) recommendation, where MC is cucked or cheated on, he never finds out, girl stays with MC and never tells him?
Player ofc knows that she cheated. BEST if she is pregnant or gave birth to lover's child and MC thinks child is his.

Alternatively, girl lies about sexual past, including loosing the virginity. MC thinks he was 1st.

Problem is, that MOST NTR games have a story of MC knowing (sooner or later) that he was NTRed.
Only game with paternity fraud I know is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
about your second request, No idea but there are quite a few games where you can keep the lie going on...
1:Young Wife Souffle - One of my favs, about a wife having to make money for her cursed husband(curse has something to do with his fertility) Can't find it on f95 due to it having some shota scenes
2: Netorare Imouto Misaki ~Ecchi Arubaito Sex Life~ - two step siblings fall in love and debt, be a pretty 18 yo girl that has to make a ton of money
3: Merry H-Mas - Get NTR'd by Santa, Get SaNTR'd!
4: NTR Dungeon of Twisted Common Sense - The girl gets NTR'd in front of him but due to the twisted common sense doesn't believe it to be bad
5: President Yukino - Girl gets a boyfriend and wants to go to the same university, needs money , shes pretty, you get the rest

Reactions: CobraPL and rgnar62

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I have downloaded and start to play Oyako Rankan in Japanese, when i try to use ITH (Interactive Text Hooker) to catch the text and translate it in my language, the software fail to attach on it (process Oyakorankan.exe)… can you help me to solve this problem?

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016

Actually three games. One of them consist of 4 stories. If you seek very story-oriented NTR visual novels, you found it. Sadly it is in Japanese. Textractor works well.

Erika7

Jan 4, 2020
I have downloaded and start to play Oyako Rankan in Japanese, when i try to use ITH (Interactive Text Hooker) to catch the text and translate it in my language, the software fail to attach on it (process Oyakorankan.exe)… can you help me to solve this problem?
I Use Visual Novel Reader.
It works fine and translate the game very well.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes