• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Complete [Translate] Tsuma no Niku Ana ni Homestay Suru Macho Ryuugakusei

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Title: Tsuma no Niku Ana ni Homestay Suru Macho Ryuugakusei
Developer:
Publishers:
Language: Japanese
You're asking for a translation or for the links of the game?

Reactions: Cole Kyle

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Translation actually! Can u hlep me. I know next to nothing about Japanese.
Gotcha. Then I'll move this thread in the right section - "Translation" - because as far as I know, there's nothing available given the fact that the game came out a few months ago (or one month ago, don't remember.. but that's not the problem here). Though I doubt it that someone will take in consideration the idea of translating a VN here, but never say never.

Cole Kyle

May 26, 2017
thanks alot!!It's appreciated
I already download the game (few months ago i think) but it's hard to undertands with all the japanese. Make your head want to explode when u understand the plot but don't get the meaning. T_T

Reactions: Rastafoo

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
thanks alot!!It's appreciated
I already download the game (few months ago i think) but it's hard to undertands with all the japanese. Make your head want to explode when u understand the plot but don't get the meaning. T_T
You can try one of these methods for reading a jp VN

Though it uses mostly Google Translate - unless you go for the "ATLAS way", that is maybe a little more long than the easiest one's.

Reactions: Cole Kyle

Iamkho

Sep 28, 2017
I've read online in a couple of places saying that this game is being translated, does anyone have any actually news or proof of this because that would be some unbelievably great news

Reactions: Rastafoo

-FibaG-

Nov 9, 2018
I play this game with textractor and I can say it's so epic it's something special if you love ntr and loli as bonus, you will love this one. But if will appear a english version translation I will play again it will worth it.

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
It would be great to have this game translated. One of the best ntr games, both in terms of story and art.

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
use VNR
search VNR software and use it
It is not nearly as enjoyable as playing a translated game. Unless you know quite a bit of Japanese, you won't be able to undertand a good part of the game. Those translation engines are still quite horrible, especially with Asian languages. I played this exact game using the VNR, and while I understood the main idea of the story, it wasn't that fun. After all, it is a visual novel, and the better you understand the story, the more enjoyable it is.

dexyne

Jan 26, 2019
+1, seems like an on going patch exist on 4chan ( ) if someone ever tested it or find it.