Complete [Translate] Tsuma no Niku Ana ni Homestay Suru Macho Ryuugakusei

Sep 26, 2019
I play this game with textractor and I can say it's so epic it's something special if you love ntr and loli as bonus, you will love this one. But if will appear a english version translation I will play again it will worth it.
Hey, I'm playing it currently and have finished both routes but how do you unlock the wife's perspective? My CG folder is empty

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
As far as I remember there were two guys who had been trying to translate it. One of them did his part and the other one disappeared. So, there is a fair chance that it will never be translated. Well, at least by that team.

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
As far as I remember there were two guys who had been trying to translate it. One of them did his part and the other one disappeared. So, there is a fair chance that it will never be translated. Well, at least by that team.
so baddd :(

WinterWizard

Sep 15, 2017
NTRAnon commented in a 4chan thread a week or 2 ago. Said he's still editing on it bit by bit. Also said he finished translating another small project that his editor friend is working on. Should have 2 people editing TsumaHomestay after his friend's finished.

Reactions: Satiro

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
NTRAnon commented in a 4chan thread a week or 2 ago. Said he's still editing on it bit by bit. Also said he finished translating another small project that his editor friend is working on. Should have 2 people editing TsumaHomestay after his friend's finished.
thanks for the hope¡¡¡¡ can you share the link to follow the advances?

WinterWizard

Sep 15, 2017
thanks for the hope¡¡¡¡ can you share the link to follow the advances?
It's anonymous so I don't think you can follow. But here's the link. Search for the word "Mayumianon" and it should bring you to the 2 comments that he made.