Complete [Translate] Tsuma no Niku Ana ni Homestay Suru Macho Ryuugakusei

X0111

Sep 4, 2017
Can you post the link/links to that !?
They posted in this thread
and this one

asking for feedback on the font. I heard they posted in the thread a while ago saying it is nearly done as well. Also found another post saying feb 29th at the latest

Last edited:

Mungonr7123

Jan 24, 2019
They posted in this thread
and this one

asking for feedback on the font. I heard they posted in the thread a while ago saying it is nearly done as well. Also found another post saying feb 29th at the latest
Feb has only 28 days..lol

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
Where can I download the game? The version I have doesn't work properly when patched

Iamkho

Sep 28, 2017
Where can I download the game? The version I have doesn't work properly when patched
I got mine from onlyhgames.com there's someone in the comments below that has the crack you need first for the game and the locale emulator download, then you put the english patch in. after you open the game with locale emulator (admin)

Reactions: Shadow Blade

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
I got mine from onlyhgames.com there's someone in the comments below that has the crack you need first for the game and the locale emulator download, then you put the english patch in. after you open the game with locale emulator (admin)
Thanks for your help, I have done everything however when I run with the locale emulator admin, nothing happens, should I do something else?

Phenomamd

Dec 27, 2017
Tbh a thread doesn't exist of this game does it? Provided someone is sufficiently bored, they can upload it pre-patched and possibly farm some likes in release thread.

Reactions: Shadow Blade

Iamkho

Sep 28, 2017
Thanks for your help, I have done everything however when I run with the locale emulator admin, nothing happens, should I do something else?
I have no idea what else to do the steps I took were in this order, I downloaded from onlyhgames then I extracted the files from the crack in the comments into the game folder, then I extracted the danny english patch into the folder right after and replace and finally I right clicked the game.exe and go to run with locale emulator admin and the game boots up.