Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

MioNTR

Aug 20, 2024
It is so fucked, I did not had a proper save from before that happened so I deleted the game and wait for patched and dazedanon 'ed version. There is a bugfixed version already on dlsite.
Someone just posted a guide to the game it shows a guide for episode 5 and 6

Leoo

Nov 9, 2018
RJ01171084 feels like the actual "Yandere" "simulator" mix with NTR but not actually "Yandere Simulator" (the shit show) and "NTR" (female protagonists + NTR is basically cheating)

MioNTR

Aug 20, 2024
RJ01171084 feels like the actual "Yandere" "simulator" mix with NTR but not actually "Yandere Simulator" (the shit show) and "NTR" (female protagonists + NTR is basically cheating)
I just beat the game and I don’t know who is angel it said to be continue

Sep 25, 2020
It depends how far he travels back. If it's 6 months, the two versions are practically identical. If it's 10 years, current-day husband is in trouble. Who could blame the wife for trading him in for a newer model.

View attachment 4168203
Especially, if she's bored anyway and waits endlessly for some naughty action...
2021-04-24 06-26-47.png

Witnessed from this perspective, "Prince of Persia" must have been that original sperm competition arcade game I can recall. If you think about it, Mirror Reflection Prince could get in that chamber first. ;)

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
you need to listen to those 3 guys on the 3rd floor at the school and go back home change into your disguise at your wardrobe in your room take a selfie in front of your mirror in your room then change back into regular school clothes head back to third floor of the school and give them the picture that should be last thing you have to do
how is the game supposed to be played? I started playing it and unlocking the events shown in the world map. I also realized some events can be missed, since I missed one about listening to a 3 girl conversation in the city, as well as giving some bread to some hungry kid.

how do i know if i get a good or bad ending, is this related to the dark ball? also I realized I could progress some scene with the boyfriend but there was no clue about it until i randomly met him in the park.

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
What do I have to do? It keeps telling me i'll get a game over (I am at episode 1 i've done all things marked in the map)
1730089864801.png

Sieglinnde

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
what game is this one?
RJ01171084

Also, does someone know what do I have to do to start an event with this character (MC's father)? I mean, the "big brother" character also has this exclamation sign on top of his head, and I want to start an event with them but always when I talk to them it ends in nothing... What do I have to do?
1730094630443.png

Reactions: MisterZone

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
RJ01171084

Also, does someone know what do I have to do to start an event with this character (MC's father)? I mean, the "big brother" character also has this exclamation sign on top of his head, and I want to start an event with them but always when I talk to them it ends in nothing... What do I have to do?
View attachment 4174803
Did you use mtool on this?

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
Let's be honest guys. is not good, I dropped it at chapter 4 and went for a full save. The antagonists have almost no variations, mostly they have 2 variations and thats it. The scope is too wide, there's no one with depth. Also, the boyfriend literally sells her so I don't feel any NTR here.

Sieglinnde

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Did you use mtool on this?
I did

Let's be honest guys. is not good, I dropped it at chapter 4 and went for a full save. The antagonists have almost no variations, mostly they have 2 variations and thats it. The scope is too wide, there's no one with depth. Also, the boyfriend literally sells her so I don't feel any NTR here.
Fine but... Do you know how to get scenes with the big brother and the mc's dad? (?)

sabSG

Apr 12, 2019
I fully agree... had good first impressions only to realize its really just another convoluted puzzle game

Jun 15, 2018
What do I have to do? It keeps telling me i'll get a game over (I am at episode 1 i've done all things marked in the map)
View attachment 4174694
I had this same fucking issue before I dropped it. Im pretty sure its a bug. The normalcy (calm mind) value goes down everyday. There are ways to make it go up but the game comes to a certain point where it goes down by like 200 a night and there is no way for anyone to gain 200 a day, so you inevitably lose.

I saw ver 1.01 came out that fixed bugs. I hope this was a bug and it was fixed. Cant find a place to download 1.01 yet though.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes