Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Nick_1357

Aug 4, 2017
I don't understand how to play this game, I get game over after Episode 2 every time. Can somebody explain the game play loop?
If I remember from playing the trial from Ci-en, you're supposed to find clues of him cheating or being sus or something. I could be wrong on this because this is where i stopped playing in the trial because the MTL just couldn't handle it anymore (really bad text wrapping.) and I had a hard time understanding the story because of it. But the lewd scenes with the girl is definitely hot and I wish understood what was happening lol.

MioNTR

Aug 20, 2024
If I remember from playing the trial from Ci-en, you're supposed to find clues of him cheating or being sus or something. I could be wrong on this because this is where i stopped playing in the trial because the MTL just couldn't handle it anymore (really bad text wrapping.) and I had a hard time understanding the story because of it. But the lewd scenes with the girl is definitely hot and I wish understood what was happening lol.
I’m on episode four already but I’m stuck

DarkMask

Oct 16, 2017
Have there been any newer Mom NTR Manhwas or just good NTR ones in general? Feels like this was starting to become a new source of content but haven't seen any good ones in some time.

Kabokle

Oct 8, 2017
Holy shit, RJ01171084 is SO good. I've been playing with mtool and it's great. It's been a while since I've seen such a fresh take on ntr like this. I'm not even that big of a fan of the art but everyone should give it a try. I think this is even better than Mirage.

For anyone "stuck" and not finding scenes - things develop with certain characters after you've watched certain events or if her nympho/horny stats match that scene. An easy one is the guy near the love interest's apartment, at night. After episode 2-3 the FMC can start fishing for personal information on the love interest while letting him touch her for it. You can "farm" some corruption there.

Vcry

May 3, 2021
Holy shit, RJ01171084 is SO good. I've been playing with mtool and it's great. It's been a while since I've seen such a fresh take on ntr like this. I'm not even that big of a fan of the art but everyone should give it a try. I think this is even better than Mirage.
Did you already pass episode 4? The game is over no matter what,im even trying to change her stats value with mtoll,still got the bad ending.
Many people on Ci-en also have this issue.

EatingAnts

Jul 18, 2017
Did you already pass episode 4? The game is over no matter what,im even trying to change her stats value with mtoll,still got the bad ending.
if episode 4 is the one with the creeping devil scourge, then i can confirm that there's no obvious way to progress it. all the hints are marked as skippable in easy and skipping them doesn't do anything, fulfilling them manually doesn't do anything (though i don't think there's any way to progress the second hint since the guy never spawns at the shrine,) and flipping all the switches for the scourge in mtool similarly doesn't do anything. completely locked out at that point it seems

Kabokle

Oct 8, 2017
Oh, sadly no. I stopped playing after episode 3. But I loved everything up until that point. If there's a game breaking bug on ep 4 then that sucks. Hopefully he patches it soon.

Kabokle

Oct 8, 2017
Good news, boys.

is coming out on the 30th!

And...

Circle Gyu is finally finishing his new game. Apparently he's doing bug tests and finishing misc stuff. We can probably expect a 2024 release.

dafireking

Aug 26, 2021
RJ01171084 episode 4 is dumb, i forget how the first step completes but the next two steps, one of them you have to get policewoman outfit, have sex with the police constable (head?), you find this guy at the very top of the police station. you buy the outfit from the DVD store (there's a new NPC), the other one you have to talk to your brother at your home about some program, and then go to the park and align the lamp cameras to all blue. i gave up after episode 5 though.

Reactions: ktez
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes