Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Jun 15, 2018
What do I have to do? It keeps telling me i'll get a game over (I am at episode 1 i've done all things marked in the map)
View attachment 4174694
I had this same fucking issue before I dropped it. Im pretty sure its a bug. The normalcy (calm mind) value goes down everyday. There are ways to make it go up but the game comes to a certain point where it goes down by like 200 a night and there is no way for anyone to gain 200 a day, so you inevitably lose.

I saw ver 1.01 came out that fixed bugs. I hope this was a bug and it was fixed. Cant find a place to download 1.01 yet though.

Pouka974

Oct 22, 2022
Let's be honest guys. is not good, I dropped it at chapter 4 and went for a full save. The antagonists have almost no variations, mostly they have 2 variations and thats it. The scope is too wide, there's no one with depth. Also, the boyfriend literally sells her so I don't feel any NTR here.
can you share the full save please ?

MisterZone

Jan 21, 2020
RJ01171084

Also, does someone know what do I have to do to start an event with this character (MC's father)? I mean, the "big brother" character also has this exclamation sign on top of his head, and I want to start an event with them but always when I talk to them it ends in nothing... What do I have to do?
View attachment 4174803
Did you manage to activate the MC's Father scenes? I don't know what to do

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
You can, thats why i told you :u
View attachment 4175900
Oh heck I didn't find that option... So, this way I can avoid the game over in chapter 4? I got a game over in where the GF goes and inserts a faucet inside her vagina in a park and then a guy discovers her a take pictures of her, then they go to a motel and have sex and there I got a game over... How can I avoid that?

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
What do you guys use to translate VNs? Sorry if you already mentioned it in the past, maybe I missed it.
Mtool i am suscribed to tier 2 in their patreon and I can translate VN's using chatGPT, it's pretty much a good translation and I understand everything

MioNTR

Aug 20, 2024
No, and I really just want to play the game and find out but it seems kind of difficult to go through...
I know how to get the father scenes i only got two but i worried about that later to get the father you first have get a kissing scene at the park with the boyfriend where heroine seductively licks her lip in front of him you have to talk to him at the park there two events when you talk to him at park you could get regular conversation with or the kissing scene if you get the conversation one try again the next day you will definitely get the kissing scene with the boyfriend the kiss is a condition if you want to unlock the father scene also you need a lewd level of 50 so you can talk to the father about it you can increase it by buying a drug at the hospital anyway once you agreed to lewd request he will ask you to come to his apartment at 20:00 at night his son lives in same apartment as him upstairs while the father lives down stairs check the downstairs apartment doors one of the doors is the father apartment

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
Mtool i am suscribed to tier 2 in their patreon and I can translate VN's using chatGPT, it's pretty much a good translation and I understand everything
Oh, my dumbass thought mtool was only for jrpgs and whatnot. Never thought it would work on VNs. Thanks

MisterZone

Jan 21, 2020
I know how to get the father scenes i only got two but i worried about that later to get the father you first have get a kissing scene at the park with the boyfriend where heroine seductively licks her lip in front of him you have to talk to him at the park there two events when you talk to him at park you could get regular conversation with or the kissing scene if you get the conversation one try again the next day you will definitely get the kissing scene with the boyfriend the kiss is a condition if you want to unlock the father scene also you need a lewd level of 50 so you can talk to the father about it you can increase it by buying a drug at the hospital anyway once you agreed to lewd request he will ask you to come to his apartment at 20:00 at night his son lives in same apartment as him upstairs while the father lives down stairs check the downstairs apartment doors one of the doors is the father apartment
Do you have the save before Father's scene?

yewfella

Nov 24, 2022
Especially, if she's bored anyway and waits endlessly for some naughty action...
View attachment 4174186

Witnessed from this perspective, "Prince of Persia" must have been that original sperm competition arcade game I can recall. If you think about it, Mirror Reflection Prince could get in that chamber first. ;)
Yes, very true. He also had the advantage of having less competition. If it were a Ren'Py game, I'm sure this chap would make an appearance:
media-1669369769.jpg

But fortunately the stairs beat him.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes