Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
The new wolfrpg game is a masterpiece, one of the best I played. Imo it‘s very good as a corruption game with ntr elements but being able to choose what happens with the female mc and the male mc noticing the consequences is beyond hot.

• I just jizzed my pants
  • Wow
Reactions: ktez and Nick_1357

james448

Aug 13, 2017

Is there a thread for this one? i have obtained it and it looks imposible for me to translate. Is it WolfRPG? and the game is too good. every detail would be hard to translate. if someone can he/she is a hero
Here a sugoi translation for mtool if anybody interested.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sabSG

Apr 12, 2019
The new wolfrpg game is a masterpiece, one of the best I played. Imo it‘s very good as a corruption game with ntr elements but being able to choose what happens with the female mc and the male mc noticing the consequences is beyond hot.
How do you actually progress without the game overs?

yewfella

Nov 24, 2022
A philosophical question:
If a future version of a person comes back to the past and fucks his own wife, would it be considered NTR for the present version? Since it’s still his wife, he’s come back and fcked his own wife
It depends how far he travels back. If it's 6 months, the two versions are practically identical. If it's 10 years, current-day husband is in trouble. Who could blame the wife for trading him in for a newer model.

hqdefault.jpg

Revering

Feb 19, 2018
The new Lilith game is good, if you like netorase . But yeah, im guessing Lilith planned to make it so they can make a cashgrab OVA adaptation in the future . Its not long eroge like Prison Battleship or Taimanin series, so don't expect the game to be long.
How did you translate? Textractor not working for me.

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
yikes. i hve tried to use it a few times but i always encounter virus after downloading it from the official site so i can not use it. is there another option?
I have had MTool for years. And yes Windows Defender flags it. But I had no issues so far. I mean its ofc up to you if you trust it but you can always block it in firewall or zip it back up into an archive whenever you dont use it.

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017

Is there a thread for this one? i have obtained it and it looks imposible for me to translate. Is it WolfRPG? and the game is too good. every detail would be hard to translate. if someone can he/she is a hero
Do us a favor. If you manage to translate it / get it translated, find a DL for it or make a thread on it do post the links here. Would be appreciated. I have my eye on this one too, it looks really good. If it can be translated with MTool Id totally play it if I get my hands on a DL.

ALSO BOYS (and those like 3 girls in here), GOOD NEWS,
TIS THE SEASON TO BE JOLLY. Apparently there is a lot of games set to come out for the next few months in the NTR genre.
Im reading a lot of ci-en posts with devs having set up sales pages and being about to and planning to release in November or before the end of the year.

Reactions: Lurkingpro
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes