Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Apr 5, 2022
2.46... how the hell this game went from release to destroyed by reviews this fast. It makes not a lot of sense unless it's very buggy or a scam. Game was out literally 4h ago.
I'll check it later, this doesn't sound good at all indeed.
I only did the introduction, better finish the game to understand why the reviews destroyed it.

Varimir

Jun 1, 2018
2.46... how the hell this game went from release to destroyed by reviews this fast. It makes not a lot of sense unless it's very buggy or a scam. Game was out literally 4h ago.
This will be a lesson to me. Although at the beginning everything seems to be fine

warbandit18

Aug 31, 2017
Sometimes its because of the dev or something they said and they just mass downvote it with multiple accounts. But that score was there after an hour already and from what im seeing the beginning theres nothing that would have that score certified.

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
I haven't seen such a low rating in a long time.It must be total crap. I'd say anything rated below 4 on dlsite is trash, and here it's 2.41. :confused:
Yeah i didn't play it yet and now I'm afraid to
Like rarely ever does a game get that kind of low rating, this one being weird as screenshots look very promising

warbandit18

Aug 31, 2017
Judging by dev "I am sorry" post on ci-en page low score is because of high price and complicated mechanics that blocks player from content
So the usual hard mechanics and high price. So not because the game is not good but because the game is quite hard and has pretty unusual mechanics.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes