Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Gone405

May 1, 2024
bro this poll has both NTR and NTRS as tied 65 each.
i didnt think NTRS was a huge chunk of us population.
based on previous relpies to preference topics I wouldv'e thought there's only a handful
and 40% are self-inserts, when I thought only a couple of us do
tbh i dont understand non-self-inserts. that's just "cheating" tag, not NTR.
that jealousy you feel is what sets us apart from the traditional cheating tag - or enlighten me if not.
I'm of those netorase fans. Love me some wholesome netorase it's a fun time. Good discussion for the most part.

Reactions: Will619

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
bro this poll has both NTR and NTRS as tied 65 each.
i didnt think NTRS was a huge chunk of us population.
based on previous relpies to preference topics I wouldv'e thought there's only a handful
and 40% are self-inserts, when I thought only a couple of us do
tbh i dont understand non-self-inserts. that's just "cheating" tag, not NTR.
that jealousy you feel is what sets us apart from the traditional cheating tag - or enlighten me if not.
I linked it to a netorase/sharing recommendation thread as well. Because I figured there would be a skew towards netorare if i just post it on this thread.

Shirokame

Jul 12, 2021
Does anyone know the name of this game? It's an NTR game set in space. There are only 3 characters, myself and my girlfriend. A friend can do NTR through the game camera as Renpy. I only remember the details like this.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Gone405

kotfpp

Sep 26, 2017
Looks like FMC from the description on DLSite, its talks about not talking to your husband to get the NTR scenes. Bummer. Ill give it a go, but FMC with many guy on the same route usually sucks to me. BUt nothin else is out right now so why not, lol.
Yeah it's FMC. You get an automatic event every night where you choose + or - husband relationship status. Other than that he doesn't seem that involved. Only played through one of the routes though because I didn't care for it or FMC games in general.

Reactions: joinnn

william2271

Aug 16, 2021
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes