Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017

Pass 2333
Shared by yz233 from this site
This game's girl design is hot as hell, story wise it doesn't make sense but it works for me, but holy shit it's so damn clunky.
I'm playing it because it looks like nice ntr corruption, male mc, and maybe mystery, but I don't recommend that for people who like super smooth gameplay.

receiving a decryption error when i launch the game-- any idea why?
Dev fucked up and zipped a corrupted file, get the patch :

Reactions: phantomz

mystafa

May 2, 2017
This game's girl design is hot as hell, story wise it doesn't make sense but it works for me, but holy shit it's so damn clunky.
I'm playing it because it looks like nice ntr corruption, male mc, and maybe mystery, but I don't recommend that for people who like super smooth gameplay.

Dev fucked up and zipped a corrupted file, get the patch :
I really liked the game and the hidden NTR scenes are very hot. But Lord Jesus) to contact the Store Owner. Hikamori and the Bandits) Well, I have a lot of time) It took me 6 hours to play this game) But I didn’t regret it. For the first game, this developer is talented

Reactions: Voilsh

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
dude ,the game literally released just now and you asking for link :LOL:
3000 yen too, I hope it's good and worth the price.
The heroine looks hot (thank god no giant boobs like so many ntr games lately) and it's male pov, so I'll try that one after the clunky one I'm playing. (~NTR~寝取られー不器用な男)

Last edited:
Reactions: phantomz

phantomz

Feb 17, 2020
The heroine looks hot (thank god no giant boobs like so many games lately) and it's male pov, so I'll try that one after the clunky one I'm playing. (~NTR~寝取られー不器用な男)
yea and the most interesting part is the game size . 4gig ! im really interested to know how much of content is there !
hope the game sells good.

Reactions: Voilsh

Varimir

Jun 1, 2018
The heroine looks hot (thank god no giant boobs like so many ntr games lately) and it's male pov, so I'll try that one after the clunky one I'm playing. (~NTR~寝取られー不器用な男)
I bought it, but in my country it's not that easy. How to upload here? The game weighs 3 GB

Reactions: Xyzk

Hfap5

Oct 13, 2023
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes