Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
is there any good content until now?I have it marked but nowdays i prefer to w8 a little bit more until the games reach a point where there is true content.Has it reached that point?
I don't know the answer to this question because I haven't finished this update yet, but the previous update had acceptable content. The reason I don't know the answer to this question is that the previous update was the first update (0.1) and this update has a series of remakes
But if we measure *the amount of sufficient content* with the amount of pleasure, it is definitely enough and you will enjoy it fully (Although taste is also important, all those who give ratings are completely satisfied with it)

Joaohentai2

Nov 3, 2023
another NTR game in development that looks very good, for those who love NTR with pixel art with more than one heroine you will like this

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
View attachment 3843075
Welp, so it was true....
She burned a lot of my goodwill with that statement.
I didn't see the mention of a DLC anywhere in her release page, and for the price, this is disingenuous.
If it's supposed to be a "dlc", then why even show it in the base game?
I suspect the game release was way more rushed than what she let out at the start. So now I'll watch like a hawk to see if she follows with actual content and bugfixes in the base game, including a better translation, or if she does nothing and just release a dlc in 6 months.

Bbq dev also had unfinished stuff in his game (impregnation, events that should have been there but didn't make it), but at least there was enough content to enjoy it.

andybc

Oct 2, 2020
She burned a lot of my goodwill with that statement.
I didn't see the mention of a DLC anywhere in her release page, and for the price, this is disingenuous.
If it's supposed to be a "dlc", then why even show it in the base game?
I suspect the game release was way more rushed than what she let out at the start. So now I'll watch like a hawk to see if she follows with actual content and bugfixes in the base game, including a better translation, or if she does nothing and just release a dlc in 6 months.

Bbq dev also had unfinished stuff in his game (impregnation, events that should have been there but didn't make it), but at least there was enough content to enjoy it.
She means future free updates. Translation issue, which doesn’t surprise me given the English quality in the game.

kekrince

Sep 7, 2020
another NTR game in development that looks very good, for those who love NTR with pixel art with more than one heroine you will like this

Otaku Plan is releasing the dev's first game in 2 days btw

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes