Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

jokerdoe1833

Feb 25, 2022
"complicated mechanics"
I will try it.
Well after playing Nebel jagerfucker without guide as comparison surely its not that complicated right?
Bad rating because of price or is it really hard mechanic ?
maybe we should w8 for genuine gameplay reviews from others

bigbobby0940

Jul 21, 2020
Guessing I can ask here but i've been a recent enjoyer of these games purely because they tend to be slower paced by nature and more effort writing wise.

A game that popped up (and I got from the main recommendation page) is https://f95zone.to/threads/navigating-the-rift-v0-5-trippydippity.206906/ and it's fantastic.

I was wondering if there are other games similar to this with an emphasis on the cheating (slow paced, good writing/build up) without it being the entire "sharing" situation where both partners are aware and ok with it?

I prefer Western games because H games tend to be RPGM and I also don't care much for the art style but I don't mind H game recommendations either.

Basically:

1. Focus on cheating
2. Slow realistic build up
3. Male POV

These are the primary 3 things i'm after

popel116

May 18, 2024
Well after playing Nebel jagerfucker without guide as comparison surely its not that complicated right?
Bad rating because of price or is it really hard mechanic ?
maybe we should w8 for genuine gameplay reviews from others
Oh man... i still dont know how Nebeljägers combat works. I just noclip and instakill cheat stuff.
Doing things differently is fine, but making the combat confusing...
At leaat there are devs that just make it contact based combat, instead of turn based
Meanwhile Acerola and Oneone1 are on the other side, that make combat so samey, boring thatvyou wanna skip it

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes