Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
The MC POV then FMC POV was peak. Simple, yet better
He even had that "looking through the gaps in hut walls" scenes... that lasted 3 seconds and then you just went to full view.

I guess that is what gave me the wrong idea when I looked at previews. Just seeing that type of scene, I expected mystery ntr.

What I DID like was that on ntr difficulty, the trials were pretty much impossible. So it both gave you the player agency to fight the battles and not have you have to lose on purpose. That gives some validity to the ntr usually. Of course it was all squandered in the end...

Reactions: S3vatari0n

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
I think NTRMAN has lost his vision. His Titles has basically become something i do not recognize anymore nor interests me. I think i am done with him and his Titles. Unfortunate.

Hope the rest of you get something out of his newer Titles. I wish you the best with that.

Reactions: ktez and Reven23

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
I think NTRMAN has lost his vision. His Titles has basically become something i do not recognize anymore nor interests me. I think i am done with him and his Titles. Unfortunate.

Hope the rest of you get something out of his newer Titles. I wish you the best with that.
just finished his last game, didnt get a single boner, his new games are absolute trash

Routa013

Mar 28, 2021
New NTRMAN game is okay. Great art, as usual, but FMC gettin the D in day 1 was pretty bad. Where is the slow burn NTRMAN we all knew?
Not his brightest work but is better than a lot of new ntr games out there.
And yeah, it would be way better if we don't get the full fmc pov in sex scenes, I miss the mystery.
As far as I'm told and read on threads, he hired writers. Sucks I like his art style, but man he really need to go back to the mom ntr slow burn stuff..

mazda1024

Jan 6, 2021
New NTRMAN game is okay. Great art, as usual, but FMC gettin the D in day 1 was pretty bad. Where is the slow burn NTRMAN we all knew?
Not his brightest work but is better than a lot of new ntr games out there.
And yeah, it would be way better if we don't get the full fmc pov in sex scenes, I miss the mystery.
That is what i am thinking it's so fast..

andybc

Oct 2, 2020
As far as I'm told and read on threads, he hired writers. Sucks I like his art style, but man he really need to go back to the mom ntr slow burn stuff..
What games has he done that were slow burn? Of the 6 games I played, none of them were slow.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes