Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
Seems like a waste to make this in rpgmaker. Above average art but it's completely linear. The talking and walking in between scenes is way too long and pointless and jokey too. Bad game
yeah, japanese NTR devs are missing the point making their games dialogue jokey and light hearted, that sucks

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
Seems like a waste to make this in rpgmaker. Above average art but it's completely linear. The talking and walking in between scenes is way too long and pointless and jokey too. Bad game
Not all of them winners the good ones are still in development scars of summer 2 for example

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Yea, if you arent doing mystery NTR or something that makes sense for the MC to be walking around, it might aswell be a VN.

BBC King

May 8, 2021
Developers creating games where you can only play 1 path per playthrough is a bad habit that needs to die in 2025, or even now.

It's so tedious that instead of allowing the player to view all characters content in your game, they are forced to only see 25% of it at a time because the game magically locks you out and says "nope this girl can only be dicked down by 1 person at a time".

Reactions: Hallokun

Son1cc

Dec 28, 2019
Man I hope not, SOL is my favorite NTRMAN game so far, would suck if they butchered the writing. Whoever he has writing the last few games clearly only has a modest understanding of what makes NTR good. Its like they only know the wester style cuckold stuff and just run with that for everything. Or they have decided to knowingly pivot away from the proper NTR story for reasons. Its only a massive bummer because we know NTRMAN can write good NTR, but the people he has doing the writing just don't get it.
I'm playing his new game right now. It's been obvious since TOTD he's aiming to please the audience who whined about NTR.
This game is not clear what it wants to be, NTR or Vanilla/Harem as it has a huge chunk of vanilla scenes.. that's why it turned out to be a mess. And I don't appreciate it when a game tries to please everyone and everything. Oh yeah, also NTR are mostly netorase, which makes more sense to those people, since it's more of consensual cucking which is used to in western style like you said.
I think episode 3 of SOL is going to be a disappointment. They could add Vanilla or Revenge (as many cries wanted), and perhaps MC will turn into a cuck who honestly enjoys this (netorase).

Zadke

Nov 21, 2017
So uh, how do you get around the drm thing?
I played it on bluestacks with joiplay, but its kinda mid the cg/live2d arent that bad but shes an airhead and shes semi corrupted since the beginning so the ntr aspect of the game never blends right especiallywith that end ffs

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
I unwatched the AotG thread 2 days ago due to a lot of useless comments flooding in . Just checked the thread today and holy fuck ....it's already at 50 pages. Only in NTRMAN games where you see a lot of stir ups so fast.

Dave 237

May 29, 2018
i have a game from a discord server that it was shared on it already got translated but im not sure how much or its quality (although it does look good)

Apr 5, 2022
I unwatched the AotG thread 2 days ago due to a lot of useless comments flooding in . Just checked the thread today and holy fuck ....it's already at 50 pages. Only in NTRMAN games where you see a lot of stir ups so fast.
everything I saw in that game is a mediocre NTR or a game made for vanilla fans who were literally asking in the thread to have scenes of the MC with the little girl from the tribe.

• Wow
Reactions: Zadke
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes