Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

stupid_army

Apr 24, 2018
I just found out Darkone eroge of Aiue Oka's hypnotic councelling got postponed until December 12th. It's should be released today man ...

Kabokle

Oct 8, 2017
I noticed I really like small, "ominous" details in these kinds of games. The torches lighting up in NTRPG2, the silent ambience when there's dirty stuff going on somewhere in Scars of Summer, the slow-mo walk towards the curtains in that one scene in Boy hero ken etc etc. Even in non-ntr stuff like the Azure Azurite game I fucking loved the scenes where there was a creepy vibe or an ominous ambience that represents a step further in the heroine's corruption, before a choice or when shit's about to happen/take a turn for the worst. I think it just elevates the games so much when it's pulled off in the right way... anyone got recs that fit this criteria? Just curious.

Last edited:

qtpi3

Sep 22, 2024
Boy hero ken
lmao boy hero is the worst example. it's not even a perfect ntr, more of a corruption-netorase focused. the fmc didn't even love/like mc, and fell for old man real quick. also, getting ntr'd by your grandpa wasn't a good plot. one of the worst ntr games i've ever played

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
I really liked boy hero Ken, it has "walking" parts where are a pain in the ass but it's ntr parts are really, really hot, more when it's mistery or behind a curtain... And the grandpa NTR is super hot in my opinion. The only thing that I didn't really like at the time was that I didn't really know if millie was the sister or the gf or the childhood friend

Reactions: LordFrz

stupid_army

Apr 24, 2018
I really liked boy hero Ken, it has "walking" parts where are a pain in the ass but it's ntr parts are really, really hot, more when it's mistery or behind a curtain... And the grandpa NTR is super hot in my opinion. The only thing that I didn't really like at the time was that I didn't really know if millie was the sister or the gf or the childhood friend
I'm still salty and sad because dairokukadan went missing suddenly befire he finish Boy Hero Ken and his To Love-Ru CG set.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I was looking forward to between dreams and reality, as that had the same feel. Dev still awol?

LordFrz

Engaged Member
Oct 21, 2022
Boy hero is only netorase if you end the game before he goes back in time to stop the grandpa from stealing the girls. Too bad for him he didn't go back in time far enough, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Sieglinnde

Kabokle

Oct 8, 2017
lmao boy hero is the worst example. it's not even a perfect ntr, more of a corruption-netorase focused. the fmc didn't even love/like mc, and fell for old man real quick. also, getting ntr'd by your grandpa wasn't a good plot. one of the worst ntr games i've ever played
Good job missing the fucking point of my post completely to be a hater lmao. You're in the minority, by the way. BHK is pretty well liked. I don't think it's a perfect game but it's good and the dev going awol was just tragic. Anyway - I was talking about the ominous feelings some scenes/effects can have and BHK has like 2-3 scenes that stuck with me for hitting pretty hard, that's why I mentioned it.

I haven't played between dreams and reality... It is similiar to boy hero ken?
Not really. Boy Hero Ken is kind of silly at times - the general vibes and progression are super linear and you're usually just going from scene to scene once things start happening (with the focus being 95% focused on the ntr). Between Dreams and Reality has a bit of a darker style and seems focused on a more complete story involving wars, fighting, death, survival etc and a slow/ominous approach to the corruption. If I remember correctly, in the trial there's like 1-2 hours of gameplay without any scenes happening just for the setup.

Last edited:

Sieglinnde

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Good job missing the fucking point of my post completely to be a hater lmao. You're in the minority, by the way. BHK is pretty well liked. I don't think it's a perfect game but it's good. The dev going awol was just tragic. Anyway - I was talking about the ominous feelings some scenes/effects can have and BHK has like 2-3 scenes that stuck with me for hitting pretty hard, that's why I mentioned it.

Not really. Boy Hero Ken is kind of silly at times - the general vibes and progression are super linear and you're usually just going from scene to scene once things start happening (with the focus being 95% focused on the ntr). Between Dreams and Reality has a bit of a darker style and seems focused on a more complete story involving wars, fighting, death, survival etc and a slow/ominous approach to the corruption. If I remember correctly, in the trial there's like 1-2 hours of gameplay without any scenes happening just for the setup.
Hm, I prefer the setup that bhk has, linear and such... I find overwhelming when it's like super big and so much lore-wise, I find it boring... Though it's something personal obviously

Kabokle

Oct 8, 2017
Hm, I prefer the setup that bhk has, linear and such... I find overwhelming when it's like super big and so much lore-wise, I find it boring... Though it's something personal obviously
Oh I understand! But you should give the trial a try - it was shaping up to be really good. I'm hoping the dev will be back to finish it in the future. Linear games aren't bad by the default - they can be super hot too.

Reactions: Sieglinnde

Komarun

Jul 9, 2018
The new Suzuya game must've been commissioned by Shinzo Abe before he was assassinated. Yes, everyone, you must breed. Breed for the greater good.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
The corruptor is your uncle. Older sorta fat guy (body type similar to grandpa in bhk) and there would have been a lot of mystery ntr. So that was my reason for likening it to boy hero ken.

Sadly the author has gone dark for a pretty long time. But who knows, lately silent devs have been popping up again.

Sieglinnde

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
The corruptor is your uncle. Older sorta fat guy (body type similar to grandpa in bhk) and there would have been a lot of mystery ntr. So that was my reason for likening it to boy hero ken.

Sadly the author has gone dark for a pretty long time. But who knows, lately silent devs have been popping up again.
Oh I find that quite hot, there is no ntr scenes atm in the game?

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes