Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Pango_12

Jun 8, 2019
Did you know it was NTS going into it, rather than NTR? If so, you shouldn't have been surprised. If not, then fair enough. I do agree though I wish the knightess would've kept fucking the viscount, hottest scenes in the game
>Did you know it was NTS going into it, rather than NTR?
No, I didn't know. Someone posted Suzuya and I like the heroine design.
>when I realize
Almost immediately, but the writing/translation is quite good and I have hopes.
When the first MC-Only-POV happened, I'm going all-in.
In my mind, if the writer realize how good that POV is and actually can play with it, then...

Alas.

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
Hey man, I just wanna say thanks for the great recommendation. Been looking for a good western NTR game that isnt anime. This one checked all the boxes for me. (y)

It's goofy at times but the dev has nailed the slowburn aspects of the genre, engrish aside.

Still not the level of A Couple's Duet, but this is pretty damn good so far. If only the animations are better...

Reactions: onetwo92

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
It's happening to me as well since early morning-noon, hopefully it gets fixed later :cry:
It's interesting cuz " " checkers are reporting hitomi.la servers as being online
1727141679679.png

Could be that they are in the midst of changing web domains perhaps?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: Gilga1

Gilga1

Jul 20, 2019
It's interesting cuz " " checkers are reporting hitomi.la servers as being online
View attachment 4064581

Could be that they are in the midst of changing web domains perhaps?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Yea, I was checking those server status sites and all said the website was up but the problem was still there so just gotta wait and see I guess :confused:

BamBlackStar

May 30, 2018
Give up on the new Suzuya game, overall it sucks, too much yappin, to many dialogue options and i dont even know if it even impacts the game, and then theres the stupid crystal save point, i cant even save at parts i want because of it

Reactions: Komdot
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes