Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Komarun

Jul 9, 2018
Holy moly Cli Pick making Nitronyl After Story kekw.

I ran another playthrough of Rinatest since I saw that the dev released a walkthrough of the routes and the amount of scene variation is crazy ambitious. The story still gets a bit off the rails but the corruption is very tasty. Hope it sells well so the dev can make another.

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
Give up on the new Suzuya game, overall it sucks, too much yappin, to many dialogue options and i dont even know if it even impacts the game, and then theres the stupid crystal save point, i cant even save at parts i want because of it
Do you have a translation data?

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017

I ran another playthrough of Rinatest since I saw that the dev released a walkthrough of the routes and the amount of scene variation is crazy ambitious. The story still gets a bit off the rails but the corruption is very tasty. Hope it sells well so the dev can make another.
Cool. Nitronyl is my favorite clipick game. Hopefully its well implemented. Most after stories are usually kinda meh.

Reactions: sfoMMA85

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
I hope Rinatest will soon have a game thread or shared translation here.
I played the demos with mtl and it's definetely readable but for the full game i'm gonna wait for a better translation. The game relies heavily on the story.
Doubt it. The game is in chinese. Even ChatGPT need different set up for chinese languange, which (as far as I know) doesnt exist yet.
So, unless the author release the game in jap, you might wanna hold your breath.

Komarun

Jul 9, 2018
Apparently he's almost done the JP translation. Pretty fast so hopefully it's not full AI slop since it doesn't do filler words and moans very well. Also he's making a recollection room that's massive since there's so many scene variations, lmao.

Reactions: Joaohentai2

Komdot

Oct 9, 2021

Nitronyl really deserves a remake, I'm finishing it, it's phenomenal, it's not better than Luda or Guignol, but still very good

LordFrz

Engaged Member
Oct 21, 2022
Every time I try a game people are raving about in this thread (latest being that SAO game), or see people getting excited for some MTLed slop.

SAO part 1 has a proper translation, but yea, you're not gonna find many new non MTL games, since that's the fastest way to get it in English. You are gonna be a good bit behind on stuff if you don't want an MTL.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes