VN Others NTR Phone [Update June 24] [Shybox]

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
Phone viewed NTR reminds me of "There's Something Loose in Her Head." Interested in more series or games in this style.

Not much build up for the NTR at all. No real set up for the relationship between the different girls either other than "dating."

Dialogue could use work. What kind of response is 'okay' after your gf says "I just sucked his dick" when you choose the negative reaction for being cheated on?
View attachment 3721849
lmfao! That's terrible! :ROFLMAO:

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Is the Cathryn girls only path one where you want to share her? Cause I think that storyline is stupid and it would be netorase not netorare. If she is gonna cheat thats fine but I dont like the fact that you have to try to push her into it.

CaptionMaker

Mar 23, 2024
Is the Cathryn girls only path one where you want to share her? Cause I think that storyline is stupid and it would be netorase not netorare. If she is gonna cheat thats fine but I dont like the fact that you have to try to push her into it.
You can be ok with the goth girl being fucked by other guy and accepting her back after he fucks her... That would be a netorase path in my opinion.

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
You can be ok with the goth girl being fucked by other guy and accepting her back after he fucks her... That would be a netorase path in my opinion.
Well for the Cathryn chick the route literally starts out with the guy telling her he has fetish for seeing her with someone else then encourages her to fuck the other guy. That is netorase/sharing not netorare. I dont mind swinging but I hate netorase, mostly because the people who like it have ruined it for me.

CaptionMaker

Mar 23, 2024
Well for the Cathryn chick the route literally starts out with the guy telling her he has fetish for seeing her with someone else then encourages her to fuck the other guy. That is netorase/sharing not netorare. I dont mind swinging but I hate netorase, mostly because the people who like it have ruined it for me.
I played it and you can not tell her, the "ending" of the prologue says she will cheat the MC... But yeah, I can see your point. BUT I think she can evolve the Netorase into Netorare in the future, we have to wait and see what the devs want.

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
Has anyone tried the mobile version? If so how does it work? I've encountered games like this in the past where they label them as android but it's not apk

Z3lda1980

Nov 16, 2020
OpenGL is already installed on your computer, the error message tells you that the game needs to be started with a specific parameter to use OpenGL instead of Vulkan.

For Windows, you can use the attached file to run the game this way: download it, extract it in the same folder as the EXE file, and double click on the file "OpenGL version.cmd" to launch the game.
how can I change this myself. because when I use your file now it won'tt work

johndqdo

Feb 14, 2021
OpenGL is already installed on your computer, the error message tells you that the game needs to be started with a specific parameter to use OpenGL instead of Vulkan.

For Windows, you can use the attached file to run the game this way: download it, extract it in the same folder as the EXE file, and double click on the file "OpenGL version.cmd" to launch the game.
Didn't work

hf1024

Apr 8, 2022
Z3lda1980 and johndqdo: the game file name changed with June 24 update, so the script could not work anymore. I've updated it in attachments.

Use the attached file to run the game this way: download it, extract it in the same folder as the EXE file, and double click on the file "OpenGL version.cmd" to launch the game.

Reactions: dreamer6921
Oct 31, 2017
Z3lda1980 and johndqdo: the game file name changed with June 24 update, so the script could not work anymore. I've updated it in attachments.

Use the attached file to run the game this way: download it, extract it in the same folder as the EXE file, and double click on the file "OpenGL version.cmd" to launch the game.
Sorry if I am daft, but if I use this the two girls are still locked. Am I supposed to use both this file and the one linked where it says though that its only the content of version 0.14? And if so does the combination get me both the unlock and the newest version? I feel like I am doing it wrong

hf1024

Apr 8, 2022
Sorry if I am daft, but if I use this the two girls are still locked. Am I supposed to use both this file and the one linked where it says though that its only the content of version 0.14? And if so does the combination get me both the unlock and the newest version? I feel like I am doing it wrong
That script is only for people having the following error message when they start the game:
1719533079343.png

There is no unlocked version of the latest update yet. I'll post one maybe next week if nobody else does.

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
Among similar games with texting on the phone, I liked this one the most. I'm usually skeptical about the heavy use of emojis, but in this game, I must admit, the author used them very skillfully, making the text more expressive and interesting to read. Keep up the good work, dev! The art is really good and quite sexy, my thumbs up as well. The variety of routes is a great addition to the list of advantages of the game. Most games don't even have half of the variety that we have here. However, some of the routes are a bit underwhelming. It would be more satisfying if the happy endings also rewarded the player with "content" instead of giving you a final message telling you that everything ended well. It actually feels like a bad ending. You don't get anything after reaching such an ending, as well as in bad endings with blocking contacts with girls you chatted with. The game format is more than suitable for flashing out endings, and it won't get in the way of the main story because everything is in the format of short stories.

The main drawback is probably the fast-paced narrative. The events are wrapped up quickly, the backstory almost non-existent. Such an approach might work well for some characters in the story, if the player wants to empty his clip quickly... But for other girls, who have a longer branch of dialogue, you could add more details of the backstory and slow down the course of events a bit.

The last drawback I will probably call "paywalled content". Of course, it is not my place to tell the developer how to present their game, but in my personal opinion, players will give you money anyway if your content is of high quality.
Speaking of which, it was easy for me to find the code without a subscription. Anyway, I still think the game is good. Best wishes for success.

Last edited:

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
Unlocked version for Windows here (download the original version and replace the PCK file with this one). You'll have to wipe your saves if you've seen the Patreon lock messages previously.

I enjoyed Lilith's story, but the others, not really.

EDIT: this is the unlocked file for version 0.14 Beta of the game, using it with a more recent version will make the game show the content from version 0.14 Beta, not the content from the more recent version!
Nice bro, I hope you unlock this version too

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes