• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

SlimeCrow

Sep 29, 2017
Now people understand what it feel s like playing an harem game where NTR isn't optional: YOu have NTR in the title and the nTR is optional!
MUAHAHAHA!

Also, I have no clue how to unlock content when I have 100 favoravility with all girls.
BTW, blonde hooker is a hooker, so yeah, others fuck her.
I somehow managed to kept myself from even seeing notifications of the optional ntr with her.
Just keep paying her for sex and you won't even see those, it's like if you spent all your money to keep her from selling herself to others by being the only client lmao.
One of the girls, really a hooker? LMAO

Centurionzo

Nov 24, 2017
There's netori or only netorare ?

I honest hate netorare but I don't mind netori, I wish that we had tags for it instead of they just put everything into NTR

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
From my understanding, it's not really NTR, it's you competing to get the girl and you just losing. You can't win the girl and then have her cheat on you, unfortunately. But I could be wrong, the game was just a confusing mess to play so maybe an real NTR scenario can happen.

You can; however, cheat on THEM so for those of you who are hypocritical NTR outragers (and there are PLENTY of you out there), this might be for you.

NFWFollower

Formerly 'BaitoDesuYo'
Aug 23, 2020
"You can eat pizza with shit on it, just make sure to not take a bite off the bits with shit."
That's why I never understood why someone would play NTR just to avoid it, just the fact that main intention of the game is clearly the cheating already ruins any type of wholesome romance, and most the time the scenes are worse anyway.

Akabakka

Jul 12, 2023
That's why I never understood why someone would play NTR just to avoid it, just the fact that main intention of the game is clearly the cheating already ruins any type of wholesome romance, and most the time the scenes are worse anyway.
I don't get it either . Putting a wild guess out there , i suppose that for those people it's about overcoming rivals and challenges ? Even at the cost of most content from the game ?

Reactions: onikage16 and ffive

hikyo

Jun 12, 2017
For Shizuru and Hazuki there is a progression bar at the bottom of the girl stat. You need to be in the first position if you want to get the girl.

So give them lots of presents, even if you are at 100 favorability, gifts give "advantage".

Sep 26, 2021
Anyone got a clue as to why mine might be closing after trying to run it? It boots up to a black screen, then after a few seconds it closes.

Szarala

Nov 6, 2018
To me, people who come into a thread just to complain about NTR in a game not only clearly marked as NTR, but it's in the title are like people who touch wet paint or hot stoves.

"You can eat pizza with shit on it, just make sure to not take a bite off the bits with shit."
There are generally two approaches to "avoidable NTR": one where it's avoidable as a toggleable switch or simply not doing certain events, and the other where avoiding NTR IS the game, as in the NTR is the punishment for failing to meet game objectives.

CAN WE GET ONE DAY WITHOUT NTR PLEASE?!
Gosh, people get so twisted out of shape over content that makes up generously about 7% of the listings on this site.

From my understanding, it's not really NTR, it's you competing to get the girl and you just losing. You can't win the girl and then have her cheat on you, unfortunately. But I could be wrong, the game was just a confusing mess to play so maybe an real NTR scenario can happen.

You can; however, cheat on THEM so for those of you who are hypocritical NTR outragers (and there are PLENTY of you out there), this might be for you.
If true, I agree.. that's not really netorare.

emmanul

Jul 22, 2017
I'm honestly curious. Can you actually get Shiozaki to be your girlfriend? And if you can, can you cheat on her with the other girls? Will the dialogue change, like they know he's dating someone and the love the fact that he's cheating on her with them?

Asate

Jul 21, 2021
Can you actually get Shiozaki to be your girlfriend? And if you can, can you cheat on her with the other girls?
Yes she can be your girlfriend. You can cheat on her with hazuki and make her also your girlfriend so you go two timing. They will be no interaction between them until the ending.
If you have fun time with gal and you have girlfriend the girl will appear and break with you.

1.90 star(s) 7 Votes