• to just eat outside of your usual plate of fetish

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • everything else...answer in a posting

Votes: 3 10.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
Well i think if you look how many ntr games and else is bubbling up in the Internet and this Forum it should be time to discuss About it.

I can only speak of myself but for me its thrilling to see a man depraved and domed because i visualize i am the guy who fucks his wife or in Sissy games i´m in place of his master. ^_^ *Evil grin*

Now here is the Question for you all: Do you share my thinking or is ntr for you because you want to be ntr'ed yourself or something else?

Whats your side of the Story, would like to see your opinions.

Greetingz
F9Zoney

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Well i think if you look how many ntr games and else is bubbling up in the Internet and this Forum it should be time to discuss About it.

I can only speak of myself but for me its thrilling to see a man depraved and domed because i visualize i am the guy who fucks his wife or in Sissy games i´m in place of his master. ^_^ *Evil grin*

Now here is the Question for you all: Do you share my thinking or is ntr for you because you want to be ntr'ed yourself or something else?

Whats your side of the Story, would like to see your opinions.

Greetingz
F9Zoney
Well, by my understanding of the use of the word NTR, when you're being Netorared, you're the one being stolen. It could just be that other people are using it differently, but that's generally where I empathize. I don't mind being the Netori either, the one stealing, but there's a lot more taboo, to me, being the betraying party.

Part of that is because I really like female characters who get to be sluts. So many adult games focus on female characters who are shy, demure, and otherwise virginal. I enjoy girls who are sexually empowered enough that they act on their own, that they do things to get pleasure that aren't considered "ok" in normal circumstances. But there's a caveat here as well. If the girl is shy and demure and being forced by the Netori, I tend to lose interest quickly.

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
The reason NTR is so controversial here is because generally NTR means the MC is being cucked, and when you're playing a game, it's the MC you're projecting yourself on. So when the MC is the victim of NTR, the intention is for you, the player, to be them

Sure, I love being the guy doing the NTRing, but for the most part that's generally not the MC doing it. Long story short: the MC is the only character I can visualize myself being during a game. Because of that, NTR's not appealing because it means that I'm visualizing myself getting cucked, no thanks (but have at it for those that are into it)

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
I'm a huge hypocrite. I hate Netorare But love Netori.
I can't stand to watch my significant other get stolen
But I wouldn't mind stealing somebody's significant other

If you're good at immersing yourself as the guy that steals you may have good time
But if you're immersing yourself as the "cuck" you may get a heartbreak watching your significant other get stolen in front of your eyes.

BUT It's completely up to your fetish tho. You like to watch your significant other get pounded by another than yourself GO FOR IT! May you have an amazing time! The NTR Fetish is toxic it's crazy. I don't poke into what other people like neither do I degrade them.

I'm just as hypocrite.. I would steal your girl in a heartbreak but never would i let other touch her if i'm with her.

hypocrite-o-meter is off the scale.

Reactions: F9Zoney

HalGLC

May 12, 2017

If you're good at immersing yourself as the guy that steals you may have good time
But if you're immersing yourself as the "cuck" you may get a heartbreak watching your significant other get stolen in front of your eyes.

BUT It's completely up to your fetish tho. You like to watch your significant other get pounded by another than yourself GO FOR IT! May you have an amazing time! The NTR Fetish is toxic it's crazy. I don't poke into what other people like neither do I degrade them.

I'm just as hypocrite.. I would steal your girl in a heartbreak but never would i let other touch her if i'm with her.

I'm 100% with you. When I play a game, I'm just usually up for fucking any woman I can, and don't much care if they're married or taken or whatever. But the idea of a female that's supposed to be with me screwing with someone else, that shit I can't abide. Just makes me feel kind of shitty. Which is not only hypocritical but ironic since being the one stealing the chick makes me the shitty person

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018

I absoluely understand and support your standpoint and for me it´s not even hypocritical because for me it´s not a Thing of sleeping with others or not but being honest. A Partner who speaks of love and else but fucks everywhere around possible even without the known of the other Partner is a doublecrossing backstabber and don´t deserve to be loved. If you want to be indipendent or whatever excuse is used for cheating when fine fuck around, but don´t believe from this can be really come love because love is 50% trust.

Soo yeah i would ntr any guy because ist his and her relationship Problem and they can think for themself but if i would know my Girl/Boy would cheat on me then i would go the very next Moment. And I definitely won´t start to share willently my Partner with somebody else because i´m not stupid enough to believe the Partner can´t "love" one other Person and leave me. You could say by ntr or cuckolding could you not be leaved because you aren´t going to fuck anways anymore, but for an relationship it is more than putting the dick/dildo in.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
A Partner who speaks of love and else but fucks everywhere around possible even without the known of the other Partner is a doublecrossing backstabber and don´t deserve to be loved. If you want to be indipendent or whatever excuse is used for cheating when fine fuck around, but don´t believe from this can be really come love because love is 50% trust.
You don't understand what NTR is then. Many cases of NTR start with coercion, blackmail, rape, or other non consensual methods. It's not a doublecrossing backstabber, it's someone who is forced to make a choice against their will. But even in those where it is consensual, adultery in and of itself isn't enough for it to be NTR. NTR is about the bond of trust being broken between the two parties. So, in the case of a Netori story, where you play as the third party coming in and destroying someone else's bond of trust, it's actually important that the netorare'd partner, does have a functioning bond with their husband, boyfriend, wife, girlfriend, son, brother, childhood friend, etc. They have to have a love or affection for that person. And it has to be real. Because until the netorare'd partner makes a choice that acknowleges that they are betraying that bond, choosing the Netori over their bond, it isn't NTR, it's just adultery.

This choice isn't something that comes easy. In the case of Netori stories the guy isn't going after sluts. He's going after faithful wives and girlfriends. He's going after people whose relationships will be destroyed by his interference. He gets off on that destruction. He doesn't care about the women aside from seeing them as a means to an end, and that end is the destruction of their relationship.

If the NTR is following the Netorare'd partner, the woman in most cases, though a man can also be in this role, then it's possible to show that the partner is a slut and still make the NTR case, because it's this person who is getting off on the action, not the Netori. Of course, if you're following this character that makes you the betrayer, or as you put it, doublecrossing backstabber, so it isn't what you describe.

In the case of a story that follows the real victim, the partner who through no fault of their own has their bond stolen from them by a Netori, it can happen that the netorare'd is a slut, but again it's kinda not the most common. Usually if she is a slut it's more of a cuckoldry story, and not NTR. In these stories where you follow the role of the person losing their bond, it's usually important to show the devastation of that loss, meaning that it's got to be real.

So, in closing, if the story is told from the Netori perspective, you ruining someone else's bond, you're not going after the betraying backstabbers who are easy pickings, you're attempting to destroy a faithful relationship.

Furthrmore, as I mentioned above, NTR doesn't have to be a sexual bond. A netori can also come in and steal your best friend from you, causing the best friend to become neglectful of your relationship. Often in these cases the Netori will also be a bully or person with power over you, like your father, or a teacher, who is also a bully. NTR can happen in non-incestuous families as well. If your mother gets a new boyfreind and the result of that is her neglecting her maternal duties to you, making sure there's dinner, and lunch, and money when needed, being there for you, etc, or if she ignores that said new boyfriend is abusive toward you, then you are also being NTR'd. Same can happen with a father, brother, sister, etc, as they begin to destroy the bond of trust between you.

As you can see, NTR isn't some simple, slutty girl betraying her boyfriend/husband. It's a much more involved and complex idea. The way we throw around the NTR tag around here has made it worse, because it means people like you don't understand what it is, but suffice to say, no, you aren't fucking a doublecrossing backstabber. You're destroying what was once a functional relationship.

Soo yeah i would ntr any guy because ist his and her relationship Problem and they can think for themself but if i would know my Girl/Boy would cheat on me then i would go the very next Moment. And I definitely won´t start to share willently my Partner with somebody else because i´m not stupid enough to believe the Partner can´t "love" one other Person and leave me. You could say by ntr or cuckolding could you not be leaved because you aren´t going to fuck anways anymore, but for an relationship it is more than putting the dick/dildo in.
If the partner being betrayed in an NTR scenario finds out, it is over. What you describe, if you find out you are being cheated on and leaving, is the outcome of NTR, because NTR's prime function is homewrecking or destroying a relationship. There should have been no problems in that relationship, again, the Netori isn't going after broken homes, he's going after the ones to destroy. If the story ends in you watching or allowing it to happen, it's not NTR, it's cuckoldry. They aren't the same thing. In NTR, the betrayed partner cannot consent, or else there is no betrayal in the first place.

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
Call me odd but i'm neutral on NTR, or more specifically i think it can be a great tool in a story and can engage the player to the characters in question, but as a stand alone fetish it bores me a little.

Apr 19, 2018
I like NTR. I get excited about the idea of being in a relationship with a woman who betrays me and I end up catching her, so choosing between pretending I have not seen anything and whenever I can try to see her cheating on me, or making it clear that I liked knowing that she has sex with other men. And in that, I being domineering or submissive to this situation, I find it very exciting.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It's not so bad for people like me, it's so very rare we see that kind of thing dealt with in lesbian themed games. I don't mind straight content as i've said in other threads but I certainly don't get jealous if I play a male MC get cheated on, i'm only there to see a stunning woman enjoy sex I don't care who with. The only thing that puts me off is the more forced ones, I like to see the woman enjoy sex but not suddenly start enjoying it halfway through a rape scene, that is just weird and too far down uncanny valley.

The only thing I see in lesby games is the occasional love triangle but it's usually 2 girls wanting the main girl.

I wouldn't say cheating turns me on but I wouldn't mind a bit more variation story wise to yuri games. They are either heavily romance themed, which I love being a romantic, or tragic and end on a sad note. I suppose a bit of cheating or whatnot might shake up some of the more romance based stories. It would be more for a change of pace than something i'd get off to though so i'm not sure that's a good enough reason.

Yami3.0

Oct 2, 2017
The same way I look at scat or fendom not my cup of tea. I personally don't understand the appeal of being a pathetic helpless protagonist but hey to each their own also I would only be fine doing the cucking if the guy said game was a complete piece of shit otherwise it's bros before hoes at all times.

Dnds

Out to Play
Donor
Jul 5, 2017

Hah, at least you see the irony in that. I've seen people saying they would "steal" other characters, but that they would hate to see the same mechanic turned against them, even if optional, and it looked like they didn't even realize it was the same thing, but with the difference that they are the ones stealing. I think that happens because people put themselves as the character they are playing, and to see the character getting the girl (or guy) stolen from them would be like having her stolen from themselves, not the fictional character.

@F9Zoney

If you're putting NTR as in any situation of "cheating" (getting cheated on, cheating others, sharing, etc), I think its kinda hot. And I think its hot coming from any side, stealing or getting the partner snatched away from you. I don't really like the "drama" japanese games put on the theme, though. Like the guy or girl all depressive because it happened.

Note: Sorry if anything I wrote sounds weird or doesn't make sense, english is not my native language.

Reactions: DarthSeduction

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
NTR is fine when i happens to people i hate. And i almost hate everyone ;)
but to be honest: i don't care. I don't identify with characters so for me it's always like watching a Film or better: directing a Film where i tell the people what to do, but it does not affect me

ScroxDieded

Nov 6, 2017
I was actually just thinking about creating a topic to discuss this. I find NTR fascinating and I'm not sure why. I'm happily married and wouldn't get off on having my wife cheating on me or being stolen by another guy, but for some reason when it happens in hentai or games it triggers a very specific part of me that, although being sorry for the guy being NTRed just finds it too hot for a girl being slowly corrupted through various means, usually blackmail - though in hentai that's usually connected to rape. And I remember the exact moment when that kink got into me.
I don't know how many guys here are into hentai, but I occasionally take a look and when Kedamono-tachi No Sumu Ie De
was released I was drawn to the drawings and "more life-like" animation. This is a terrible story where a guy, whose mother was a sexual slave of his father (and he's living with the said fat, disgusting father) has to bring in his cute and innocent girlfriend to live with him (and, by default, his father and brother - from another mother - also a piece of shit) because her apartment burned down. It doesn't take long for the father to abuse the girl, take a picture and use that as a way in to rape her everyday for a long time until she just... Well, you know, becomes a sex slave as well (the brother gets in on the action too on the second episode) and ends his relationship with him AND asks him to leave the house because he's not welcome there anymore. I mean... It's heartbreaking. But the guy's such a soft, beta, nice guy that just makes it worse. And way hotter for some reason. Watching the girl on various situations being abused and slowly getting into it, getting corrupted and losing herself more and more just clicked something for me and thus the kink had taken root.
So although for me it's not something I'd enjoy in real life, occasionally I like to play games where the MC is NTRed. I don't know why, it appeals to a dark part of me, it's really weird.
So games kind of like Anna Exciting Affection are hot to me on occasion

Agul

Jun 19, 2017
Netorare is inherently not just a question of enjoying infidelity through emotional masochism, it's a perspective on women and reproductive strategy.

---

When NTR happens, it's quite popular for it to be interracial or via "ugly bastard", thus some instinctual taboo is breached whether we acknowledge it or not. Whether we discuss race, attractiveness or age, NTR is concerned with subversion: that which should not be. Does this make NTR often racist and misogynistic? I don't really give a fuck but the answer is probably yes whether we care to examine it or not. Moving on. NTR is tied to the the corruption genre, but it really comes down to the debasement of women more often than not on the premise that they are doing something they shouldn't - something that brings them "down". It's sexy to see something held in high regard destroyed, for many people. We'll revisit this later. Moreover, one reason for the enjoyment of NTR is supposedly the idea of reproductive competition. You see it happen and you are driven to have your own horse in the race, if you will. I'm sure it's been thoroughly challenged by now but I remember reading theories that penises are shaped to scoop the semen of competing males from the vagina, thus making way for the subsequent copulators to have a chance at insemination.

When NTR comes from the buildup of a relationship; a real emotional and physical bond from time and resource, the feeling is incomparable to other forms of betrayal. Sex implicitly means conception when unnatural and exceptional circumstances are excluded, so the betrayal of a partner is the failure to pass on one's genes. This is arguably the greatest respect in which an organism can fail. NTR then, is not only the culmination of the failure to suceed in winning the affection of one's mate, but the rejection of that person completely and utterly in favour of carrying on the genes of another. Ignoring my long winded TED talk for a moment: this is why I insist that any good NTR comprise impregnation for this purpose. You can't have hard NTR without the reproductive implications of pregnancy. If someone you care for will carry the fruit of someone else for 9 months and take on the responsiblity of parenthood for the next 18 years, they are dominated either or in combination by affection, instinct, obligation or blind lust. There can be no greater stakes or subsequent pain.

The combination of this with that previously mentioned is incredibly sexy to some people. Something that is socially incomprehensible happens, a guy that should be off your radar not only fucks and impregnates your prospective mate, but their qualities far exceed expectations. The woman is degraded as a "whore" more often than not for prioritising sexual pleasure, but many NTR stories include a romantic element where the whims and inclinations of a woman are taken over by someone who has greater verbal and social ability. We'll ignore the racial element of BLACKED style NTR for the sake of brevity.

---

Our next section: people don't know what the fuck NTR means.

From VNDB:
"Netorare is more than a simple act of infidelity, but the fetishization of jealousy and other negative feelings commonly associated with it."

This means NTR can be divided into three distinct categories excluding Netori (stealing a lover) and Netorase (sharing):
Type A: The heroine is willingly cheating on the protagonist with another guy and enjoys every second of it. No rape, blackmail, drugs etc. involved, it's consensual sex from the very beginning.
Type B: Initially, the heroine is raped, blackmailed, drugged or otherwise tricked to have sex with someone other than the protagonist. However, she eventually starts enjoying it and the sex becomes fully consensual in the end.
Type C: The heroine is raped in front of the protagonist and he can only helplessly watch it. It's non-consensual from start to finish.

The best type is different from the others. I will give you this fleeting sentence to figure it out.

There you go.

If NTR is about your brain rewiring itself to turn emotional pain into pleasure, then Type B NTR perfectly characterises the struggle that gives the narrative payoff you are looking for. A and C are simply not capable of the ballbusting, heartbreaking revelations that a story with suspense and conflict is capable of. IMHO, if that wasn't obvious enough, the only way this genre can manifest itself fully is with the complete domination of a romantic interest following a dogged pursuit. The same devices used to create tension in conventional stories can be used to build sexual excitement here. Isn't NTR fun?

I would certainly argue that the differences between types, whilst important, are much less important than the distinctions between netorare, netori and netorase. This can tank games that are mainly about fucking other peoples women, more often than not. NTR is a scary tag for a lot of people.

---

bUt WhY wOuLd YoU lIkE tHiS? Cuck!

My wholly unbiased opinion is that the NTR (netorare only) fetish (at least partially) arises from sexual frustration and unrequited love in the early years, leading to the mind idealising sexual competition and protecting itself from hurt with pleasure.

This does not mean consumers of NTR are lining up to get their gfs bred, but I do think it explains the popularity of NTR. There is a greater awareness in our time of the chances any given male could be easily cheated on. Paternity uncertainty has been a thing for as long as we have existed in this form, only now are we feeling the effects of sexual liberation (if only in a conscious sense).

For some reason a lot of people on F95 think that netorare fans are the only people who manifest their fetish wherever possible in real life. I think the reason for this is that NTR represents such a horrifying taboo. To indulge in real life NTR would be to deny your own dignity and any future life coming from you. There isn't really any way to address something like this, it's evolutionary suicide. Not only to be anti-natal, but to be an active promoter of someone else's genes in the woman you love.

---

In summation

If it isn't already obvious, I've been meaning to give my thoughts on the genre for some time and this is the concise version. I do think NTR fans are just normal people living their fetish through doujins, hentai and porn games, not looking to give up the people they love in real life. What I've written here is how I see the genre but it's interesting to see how divisive NTR is even between the people who like it. This thread started because someone saw the popularity of NTR, but there's still a lot to exploit here.

So yeah, I want Netorare type B with impregnation, internal view, animation and sound. thnx
Also translate Tsumamigui 3. I promise the vanilla route is worth it for normies.

ScroxDieded

Nov 6, 2017
Netorare is inherently not just a question of enjoying infidelity through emotional masochism, it's a perspective on women and reproductive strategy.

---

When NTR happens, it's quite popular for it to be interracial or via "ugly bastard", thus some instinctual taboo is breached whether we acknowledge it or not. Whether we discuss race, attractiveness or age, NTR is concerned with subversion: that which should not be. Does this make NTR often racist and misogynistic? I don't really give a fuck but the answer is probably yes whether we care to examine it or not. Moving on. NTR is tied to the the corruption genre, but it really comes down to the debasement of women more often than not on the premise that they are doing something they shouldn't - something that brings them "down". It's sexy to see something held in high regard destroyed, for many people. We'll revisit this later. Moreover, one reason for the enjoyment of NTR is supposedly the idea of reproductive competition. You see it happen and you are driven to have your own horse in the race, if you will. I'm sure it's been thoroughly challenged by now but I remember reading theories that penises are shaped to scoop the semen of competing males from the vagina, thus making way for the subsequent copulators to have a chance at insemination.

When NTR comes from the buildup of a relationship; a real emotional and physical bond from time and resource, the feeling is incomparable to other forms of betrayal. Sex implicitly means conception when unnatural and exceptional circumstances are excluded, so the betrayal of a partner is the failure to pass on one's genes. This is arguably the greatest respect in which an organism can fail. NTR then, is not only the culmination of the failure to suceed in winning the affection of one's mate, but the rejection of that person completely and utterly in favour of carrying on the genes of another. Ignoring my long winded TED talk for a moment: this is why I insist that any good NTR comprise impregnation for this purpose. You can't have hard NTR without the reproductive implications of pregnancy. If someone you care for will carry the fruit of someone else for 9 months and take on the responsiblity of parenthood for the next 18 years, they are dominated either or in combination by affection, instinct, obligation or blind lust. There can be no greater stakes or subsequent pain.

The combination of this with that previously mentioned is incredibly sexy to some people. Something that is socially incomprehensible happens, a guy that should be off your radar not only fucks and impregnates your prospective mate, but their qualities far exceed expectations. The woman is degraded as a "whore" more often than not for prioritising sexual pleasure, but many NTR stories include a romantic element where the whims and inclinations of a woman are taken over by someone who has greater verbal and social ability. We'll ignore the racial element of BLACKED style NTR for the sake of brevity.

---

Our next section: people don't know what the fuck NTR means.

From VNDB:
"Netorare is more than a simple act of infidelity, but the fetishization of jealousy and other negative feelings commonly associated with it."

This means NTR can be divided into three distinct categories excluding Netori (stealing a lover) and Netorase (sharing):
Type A: The heroine is willingly cheating on the protagonist with another guy and enjoys every second of it. No rape, blackmail, drugs etc. involved, it's consensual sex from the very beginning.
Type B: Initially, the heroine is raped, blackmailed, drugged or otherwise tricked to have sex with someone other than the protagonist. However, she eventually starts enjoying it and the sex becomes fully consensual in the end.
Type C: The heroine is raped in front of the protagonist and he can only helplessly watch it. It's non-consensual from start to finish.

The best type is different from the others. I will give you this fleeting sentence to figure it out.

There you go.

If NTR is about your brain rewiring itself to turn emotional pain into pleasure, then Type B NTR perfectly characterises the struggle that gives the narrative payoff you are looking for. A and C are simply not capable of the ballbusting, heartbreaking revelations that a story with suspense and conflict is capable of. IMHO, if that wasn't obvious enough, the only way this genre can manifest itself fully is with the complete domination of a romantic interest following a dogged pursuit. The same devices used to create tension in conventional stories can be used to build sexual excitement here. Isn't NTR fun?

I would certainly argue that the differences between types, whilst important, are much less important than the distinctions between netorare, netori and netorase. This can tank games that are mainly about fucking other peoples women, more often than not. NTR is a scary tag for a lot of people.

---

bUt WhY wOuLd YoU lIkE tHiS? Cuck!

My wholly unbiased opinion is that the NTR (netorare only) fetish (at least partially) arises from sexual frustration and unrequited love in the early years, leading to the mind idealising sexual competition and protecting itself from hurt with pleasure.

This does not mean consumers of NTR are lining up to get their gfs bred, but I do think it explains the popularity of NTR. There is a greater awareness in our time of the chances any given male could be easily cheated on. Paternity uncertainty has been a thing for as long as we have existed in this form, only now are we feeling the effects of sexual liberation (if only in a conscious sense).

For some reason a lot of people on F95 think that netorare fans are the only people who manifest their fetish wherever possible in real life. I think the reason for this is that NTR represents such a horrifying taboo. To indulge in real life NTR would be to deny your own dignity and any future life coming from you. There isn't really any way to address something like this, it's evolutionary suicide. Not only to be anti-natal, but to be an active promoter of someone else's genes in the woman you love.

---

In summation

If it isn't already obvious, I've been meaning to give my thoughts on the genre for some time and this is the concise version. I do think NTR fans are just normal people living their fetish through doujins, hentai and porn games, not looking to give up the people they love in real life. What I've written here is how I see the genre but it's interesting to see how divisive NTR is even between the people who like it. This thread started because someone saw the popularity of NTR, but there's still a lot to exploit here.

So yeah, I want Netorare type B with impregnation, internal view, animation and sound. thnx
Also translate Tsumamigui 3. I promise the vanilla route is worth it for normies.

wow, thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed explanation. As a long time NTR fan myself I knew most of it but I don't think I never thought about it as deeply as this and just today was actually questioning myself.
I mean, there's a lot of anti-NTR here in F95, which is ridiculous. People come here with any and all kinds of fetishes and I don't think there should be any kind of kink-shaming in this type of environment. If you get here complaining about a game, or calling someone sick because said person enjoys something, you'd be very hypocritical, IMHO, because you'd have just fucked your virtual mother or sister in most of the games that exist here.

But back to the comment. For me, this was the best part:
I had actually never thought about this connection, as obvious as it should be. But I fully support it and agree that this is probably the case usually. It sure is for me, I guess. I was pretty battered by the opposed sex during my childhood and early teen years and of course that caused some very deep injuries that probably contributed a lot more than I give it credit for to the formation of the person I am today. And, as I've said in other comments, for me it was as if something clicked when I first saw NTR in a fantasy context - Kedamono etc etc hentai, then I Can and a lot more in the middle - and it excited me enormously. It made me feel for the protag and certainly with some projection shielding myself from hurt seeing something beautiful being destroyed.
Yes, thank you.

Oct 26, 2017
Legendary wall of text
Neutral towards NTR and I've rejected a position as NTR moderator (multiple times, communities are desperate for volunteers and this is understandable) for the very reason you stated: extremely divisive community. You have to work overtime to keep up with the batshit crazy arguments. And even then you have to deal with the cuckolded vs cuckolding or does this count as NTR fights within the fetish community itself.

Thank you very much for the fetish explanation and quotes. Refreshing wall of text after getting some very bad news.

Agul

Jun 19, 2017
Neutral towards NTR and I've rejected a position as NTR moderator (multiple times, communities are desperate for volunteers and this is understandable) for the very reason you stated: extremely divisive community. You have to work overtime to keep up with the batshit crazy arguments. And even then you have to deal with the cuckolded vs cuckolding or does this count as NTR fights within the fetish community itself.

Thank you very much for the fetish explanation and quotes. Refreshing wall of text after getting some very bad news.
I've been embroiled in arguments myself where I've more or less just devolved to trolling because people are so threatened they aren't interested in understanding why people enjoy the fetish and won't just let it be.

To me, the key is the emotions involved rather than whether an official relationship exists, which is why "osananajimi" and "motherly" figures are so popular. Even a potential love interest being taken can be a form of NTR, though this is why people often get so mad that characters so loosely associated with the MC are "taken".

I really wouldn't want to try moderate the feverishly offended community of porn pirates. You might have noticed people are now joking in NTR game threads about "iS nTr AvOiDaBlE?" but it really isn't overcoming the hostility some people feel.

Sorry to hear about your bad news.