Seeking NTR with fat/old guys?

poodles

Aug 7, 2017
Hey y'all, does anyone have any recommendations for NTR games that feature the girl getting corrupted by or falling for fat or old guys? So far I'm loving The Adventurous Couple and the games from NTRGames, but curious what you might recommend. Thanks!

Reactions: lexlutha

yeetyeet6969

Mar 24, 2019
Summer Shattering, NTR knight, Until her amourous body corrupts, Hero Boy Ken Haunted House Investigation, Man Who Fell For A Knightess Whore. Beware alot of mtl in the ntr genre, also these are all 2dcg rpg games, maybe you weren't looking for these type. Oh well

poodles

Aug 7, 2017
Summer Shattering, NTR knight, Until her amourous body corrupts, Hero Boy Ken Haunted House Investigation, Man Who Fell For A Knightess Whore. Beware alot of mtl in the ntr genre, also these are all 2dcg rpg games, maybe you weren't looking for these type. Oh well
Thanks for the recs, I'll check them out. I generally prefer Renpy over RPGM though. Any Renpy recs you think i might like?

burrito107

May 20, 2018
There's quite a bit of NTR in The Tyrant, some of which features a fat/old guy. The game seems to be abandoned now, but there's a good amount of content there.