VN Ren'Py Abandoned Temptations Are Everywhere [v0.2.4] [VanGames]

3.70 star(s) 15 Votes

✧Darax✧

May 5, 2019
Good afternoon.
Can someone send me the APK in Spanish to play it on my Android?
For PC if I have translated it, if you can't find it you can use my translation and the JoiPlay program.
Para Pc si lo he traducido, si no lo encuentras puedes usar mi traduccion y el programa JoiPlay.

;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Tony507

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
This is just a very good (cheating) game, BUT in my opinion, in addition to always being blackmailed, the wife should want to be more slutty and take the initiative.

Reactions: kino4ka

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Uhm... blackmail is not in the listed genre tags.
If the Dev decides to add blackmail then there might be your "wish" be fulfilled.
The more sluttier appearance might also be happening if you go all out on the presented temptations. ^^

Reactions: atrebor68

JohnGoose

Feb 19, 2019
I have a rethorical question: Is there a moro... anybody around nearest universe who really played "Decent Wife" route? How was that? ;)

Reactions: MMUN

JohnGoose

Feb 19, 2019
Oh my!.. What lovely and funny background NPC almost everywhere... all with their own attitude and behavior. The further, the funnier. :D

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
Uhm... blackmail is not in the listed genre tags.
If the Dev decides to add blackmail then there might be your "wish" be fulfilled.
The more sluttier appearance might also be happening if you go all out on the presented temptations. ^^
Man, we two wrote the same thing! We are brothers!

Demnor

Apr 12, 2020
Got to say this is starting to look like one sexy game.

I really like that we get to choose if she will shave or not. I prefer a hairy girl since to me that signifies fertility, sexual lust, an independent and wild side that's willing to explore the kinkier side of sex.

Anyway really like what I've seen so far. Can't wait to see the next chapter of this story.

Reactions: xxxavier

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
So, there's only 2 routes? ...slut/corruption or good wife/no scenes? The game/story is all really good, but it just seems like there should be some choices that actually make other things happen besides just one bad choice and one good choice. Like maybe choice #1 makes her submit and agree (and be corrupted, choice #2 makes her say no in the wrong way but get forced into situations, and choice #3 is the smart decision that gets her out of the situation and keeps her safe and loyal. Just an idea. It's still a cool game. I just think games deserve a little more than they sometimes have. Just giving my personal input. Don't take it as whiny or demanding (I know some commenters read too much into things).

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
So little content....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Did I miss some content?
You definitely missed content.
Try again, and try multiple different options (unless you wanna use the walkthrough mod that shows you what options to pick).
There's much more than just what you mentioned.

Albaduldür

Aug 8, 2020
Try again, and try multiple different options (unless you wanna use the walkthrough mod that shows you what options to pick).
I need the walkthrough then

Albaduldür

Aug 8, 2020
Ok, so I used the walkthrough and only jumped the homless content (gore/disgusting) and the old man neighbor content (turn off).
I only got one more scene with
It's kinda a disappointment for me.
So little content

Reactions: FookU2

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Ok, so I used the walkthrough and only jumped the homless content (gore/disgusting) and the old man neighbor content (turn off).
I only got one more scene with
It's kinda a disappointment for me.
So little content
I get it. A lot of content on here is "acquired taste." But, I wasn't wrong. There was more content than just the one scene you previously mentioned lol. It's also at 2.4, so I assume the numbers are running high in this game. As in, games like Bawdy Traditions, where they only raise the version by a decimal and give 1-3 new scenes...but then there are games, like this one, that may raise the version a full number (i.e. 1.0 to 2.0) and give maybe 1 new scene. So, with this being 2.4, it's just not that far along in development. Just my guess

3.70 star(s) 15 Votes