VN Ren'Py Abandoned Temptations Are Everywhere [v0.2.4] [VanGames]

3.70 star(s) 15 Votes

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hello, my friends. The summer is in full swing (really hot June) so I've tried to catch these hot days and spent a lot of time with the family resting on the beach (it's good to live 20 minutes away from the sea). And in a result, the progress not so big, but I still made about 30-40 renders (not render all of them yet) and finished the "boring" part of the scene. The next part will be concerned about drunk Maria (of course if you will drink the alcohol), her story with Paul's coworker, and with Helena's gift. Thanks for your support.

And this time, I'm attaching one of the renders for the next update.

----

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
11f.png

Hello, my friends. Another two weeks are passed (oh God, how fast the time is flying), and here is my update news. These weeks I exchange my 2060 super on the 3060 for the additional 30$ (thanks to lhr versions and miners). So now I have 12 Gb of VRAM and it helps me render scenes with more characters in it (in the current scene I have 4 chars and it was a pain in the ass to make everything work with only 8Gb). And thanks to the new card I've started to render at 4k (and now the renders look really crisp). So another 20 renders were done for a two-path route (drunk or not drunk Maria). Now I'm working on the little twist to make the story looks logical (at least a little bit) and after that, I will start to make hot scenes (it will be 3 scenes here on the naughty path and 1-2 on the good wife path). Thanks for your patience and support.
And today I decided to make art with a submissive Maria. Hope you will like it.

------

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
View attachment 1295130

Hello, my friends. Another two weeks are passed (oh God, how fast the time is flying), and here is my update news. These weeks I exchange my 2060 super on the 3060 for the additional 30$ (thanks to lhr versions and miners). So now I have 12 Gb of VRAM and it helps me render scenes with more characters in it (in the current scene I have 4 chars and it was a pain in the ass to make everything work with only 8Gb). And thanks to the new card I've started to render at 4k (and now the renders look really crisp). So another 20 renders were done for a two-path route (drunk or not drunk Maria). Now I'm working on the little twist to make the story looks logical (at least a little bit) and after that, I will start to make hot scenes (it will be 3 scenes here on the naughty path and 1-2 on the good wife path). Thanks for your patience and support.
And today I decided to make art with a submissive Maria. Hope you will like it.

------

Thank you for the update. Looks so hot!

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
140f.png

Hello everyone. Sorry for the delay, but it was tough 2 weeks with some important news. First of all, I've found a new main job and start it the next week. Secondly, the new job will bring a new schedule and I need some time to get used to it. Thirdly, I need to support my previous work for some time and because of that, I need to work a couple of hours per day for that. So, as a result, I don't know how much time I will be able to spend with the game development at that time. I won't stop development but I will slow it down for sure. So I think it will be better for you to stop supporting me for this time. When everything will be arranged and I will return to the current development pace, I will make a post about that here. Till that time all my posts will be for everyone, so you can still follow me to not miss the important news (I'm still planning to make one update post in two weeks).
And about the game in the current stage - 200 renders are done, and about 150 are left till the release. Thanks for being here and supporting me

-------

palyanchp

Oct 13, 2020
This is a good game, I hope it won't be abandoned. It seems we will have to wait longer periods for updates.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hi everyone. Sorry for the late post, but I wanted to make at least something for you, but was out of time all this month. For this time I created just a couple of new render, so no positive news still, but I hope it will change as sooner as better, beause I already missed the time with the game developing. Thanks everyone for being here and for your support.
And here is a new art for you, that I created tomorrow (finally I had a couple of hours for the game). Sorry for the big size*)

------

*:I modified the file to get it uploaded here

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018

Hi everyone. Sorry for the late post, but I wanted to make at least something for you, but was out of time all this month. For this time I created just a couple of new render, so no positive news still, but I hope it will change as sooner as better, beause I already missed the time with the game developing. Thanks everyone for being here and for your support.
And here is a new art for you, that I created tomorrow (finally I had a couple of hours for the game). Sorry for the big size*)

------

wow, that's beautiful. Thanks.

kino4ka

Aug 6, 2018

------

too bad the updates are slow, it's a pretty good game but real life goes ahead.

Reactions: palyanchp

Idoiaboom

Aug 14, 2019
View attachment 760781
--- NEW UPDATE 05/05/2021 ---

SPANISH TRANSLATION - Temptations are everywhere [v0.2.4] [VanGames]
As always, with the permission of the creator of the game to whom I thank for his great work, I upload a 100% manual official translation into Spanish of this game.
Download the original game directly. You already have the Spanish version inside the game itself.
Greetings. Darax ;)

-----------------------------------------------------------------
TRADUCCIÓN AL ESPAÑOL - Temptations are everywhere [v0.2.4] [VanGames]
Como siempre, con el permiso del creador del juego al cual agradezco su gran trabajo, subo una traducción oficial 100% manual al Español de este juego.
Descargar directamente el juego original. Ya tiene la versión en Español dentro del propio juego.
Saludos. Darax ;)

DOWNLOAD LINK!!
:unsure: :(The download link redirects to the game page but not to the derga of the translation patch .. what's up!

Reactions: ✧Darax✧

✧Darax✧

May 5, 2019
:unsure: :(The download link redirects to the game page but not to the derga of the translation patch .. what's up!

Download the original game directly. You already have the Spanish version inside the game itself.
Greetings. Darax ;)

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Descargar directamente el juego original. Ya tiene la versión en Español dentro del propio juego.
Saludos. Darax ;)

3.70 star(s) 15 Votes