Others NTRAHOLIC DX [Development Thread]

nhoktai500

Dec 24, 2022
Have you thought about adding nipple piercing for Chiho in the game? In the old ntraholic version, I only see it in the opening, but when playing the game, it's almost non-existent? And can you add a little more hair to your pussy?

papel

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2018
Will the game work on Steam Deck?

Is there a date for release?
As they're migrating to Godot, they can opt to make a native linux build that should work straight on Steamdeck, plus a significantly lighter Web version, (~30MB of JS code, plus assets), compared to Unity.

Reactions: Lezardvy

Andikap

Apr 10, 2018
There are other costumes based on December report.

View attachment 3670212
i previously said i like the old outfit design more because i like how open shoulder dress is so hot..
i didn't know that there are other outfit design. these design more amazing than the old one especially if it's based on the corruption level. it makes you feel that chiho is slowly changed and become more and more corrupted

Reactions: kinglionheart

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
i previously said i like the old outfit design more because i like how open shoulder dress is so hot..
i didn't know that there are other outfit design. these design more amazing than the old one especially if it's based on the corruption level. it makes you feel that chiho is slowly changed and become more and more corrupted
Didn't really think about the dress related to corruption level. But I just noticed the sluttiest outfit does not have the heart necklace. If that necklace was a gift from Shota then it means when she is using the sluttiest outfit she no longer cares about Shota!
I can't repeat myself enough, amazing clothes design. The pink and gray go amazingly well together
The second from the left is definitely the best. The perfect mix of pure and sexy. If the outfit is based on level of corruption then it is right before the fall!

Last edited:

tohka47

Dec 31, 2023
I like both old and new outfits. heh. We wanted to make something new rather than making a reskined version of the game.
I see. To me, old Chiho outfit give me the feeling that Chiho is a tradition wife, loyal and pure. With this new look, she looks a bit modern, more energy. In the end, it depends on what kind of vibe you want your Chiho to be. Personally, I love the old design but it just me tho. Really looking forward to playing the new game.

kazralinux

May 15, 2024
Nh this is looking really god the outfit of chino on this one looks better than the original, the original loooked so pure and it doesnt look corrupted in the end like you can se on the main menu and it feeled like an Scam xd, i hope they and like diferrent outfit and variation of corruption on the different desings. this has potential (sorry for my bad english xd).

Andikap

Apr 10, 2018
Nh this is looking really god the outfit of chino on this one looks better than the original, the original loooked so pure and it doesnt look corrupted in the end like you can se on the main menu and it feeled like an Scam xd, i hope they and like diferrent outfit and variation of corruption on the different desings. this has potential (sorry for my bad english xd).
Screenshot_49.png
This is from December report, the new outfits will be based on certain event/task and of course the degree of Chiho corruption.

Didn't really think about the dress related to corruption level. But I just noticed the sluttiest outfit does not have the heart necklace. If that necklace was a gift from Shota then it means when she is using the sluttiest outfit she no longer cares about Shota!
and based on good observation of kinglionheart it's possible that when Chiho completely corrupted she will completely forget about Shota.

UFOabyr

Jul 30, 2018
What languages are planned to be supported? Do you plan to add the possibility of easy translation of the game by fans? Put all language packs in easily editable files? If the list of languages is planned to be small, I would very much like to ask you to consider this possibility.

Reactions: NTRWarthog