Others NTRAHOLIC DX [Development Thread]

fuckyoutoo22

Mar 11, 2020
Just a mini update would be nice. Perhaps one new animation or minigame, maybe with one of the new characters.

Need to refuel my copium tank

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Just a mini update would be nice. Perhaps one new animation or minigame, maybe with one of the new characters.

Need to refuel my copium tank
Wow good timing! A mini update did just drop. The first post should be updating soon. Refresh that page!

ILikeEcchi

Jul 22, 2017
hello developers, maybe you could update the news in the steam at least once a month or two, it just seems that the development is not progressing, I understand that there may not be anything to show, but at least there is some news

Reactions: Troua

GuppiGupper

Jun 10, 2024
I can't wait for the new version of ntraholic or the new game the censor. Do you have any similar game (already know about NTR Legend, ntraholic is much better)

NTRWarthog

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2022
hello developers, maybe you could update the news in the steam at least once a month or two, it just seems that the development is not progressing, I understand that there may not be anything to show, but at least there is some news
Only big news goes on Steam and small news and communications are done on forums. CB gives big news and our writer Peter gives mini updates. We are trying to balance it this way.

Reactions: PitayaThorns69

NTRWarthog

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2022
I can't wait for the new version of ntraholic or the new game the censor. Do you have any similar game (already know about NTR Legend, ntraholic is much better)
You might know, but NTRLEGEND almost became a genre at this point. The similar games you mentioned would be pixel art style games with an isometric view. NTR Dojo, Summer Memories, Handyman Legend, and Peeping Dorm Manager might be to your taste.

Troua

Jul 8, 2022
You might know, but NTRLEGEND almost became a genre at this point. The similar games you mentioned would be pixel art style games with an isometric view. NTR Dojo, Summer Memories, Handyman Legend, and Peeping Dorm Manager might be to your taste.
When you mention NTRLEGEND, would it be possible to contact GB and ask if he would agree to a remake of his game?

Reactions: PitayaThorns69