Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
So, then how to use cheat engine?
1. Select the game you wish to edit with (1). I know unity games can be editted, I'm not sure what other programs can, google it.
2. Select the value type you wish to search in (2). Most likely it's 4 Bytes, but if your not sure, select "all".
3. Enter the value you wish to search for in (3). ie: 1000 money would be 1000. Press "First Scan" (4). This will give you a list of addresses in (5).
4. Go back to the game and do something to change the amount, like buy something.
5. Type the new value in (3) and press "next scan" (4). This will scan all the addresses in window (5) and only show the adresses that change to the new value.
6. Repeat steps 4 and 5 till you have only 1 address. Click on the address it will appear in window (6)
7. Click on the Value column in window (6) and put in whatever number you want. If you selected the right address it should change it in the game. Sometimes it doesn't immediately change, you might need to move to another room or something similar to refresh the page.

On rare occasions the values you are searching for aren't the same as what's in the game. Scan the game thread to see if there is a trick to finding the value.
1660869450705.png

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
im having trouble on the massaging part where she's drunk, i can't figure out what I need to do as far as completing the event before her anxiety bar gets too high. I know i have to circle around it before but i can't beat it, I don't know what to do
you don't need to circle anything, just rub the most logical area. Go too far away or go outside the faint red oval and the anxiety bar will go up.

wintersedge91

Sep 27, 2018
I might have mis-counted, do the dinners till the "!" moves from the restaurant to the alley. I'll double check the number of times when I do my runthrough to figure how long it takes without reloading saves.
That's also just after the "night" objective. Is your doll hinting at the alley or still hinting night visits?
i dont know what im supposed to do, i get nothing for the bar and nothing for the alley

K4R3N5

Dec 25, 2018
For those who is frustrated because they need to play the side job over and over again bit you don't know how to cheat there is a skip button in upper right corner if you click it you can get 80% of your best run

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
at the start of the day it says to contact her at night, if i go to the alley when the husband is at a work dinner it says i have something to do first
If it's telling you to contact her at night, you still need to do the balcony scene a few more times. That's why the alley and bar are telling you that you need to do something else.

Jabba133

Oct 2, 2019
So night event, how do you unlock? "enjoy a night with chiho". it's night time, husband is at business dinner. Calling Chiho doesn't do shit. Am i missing something? Does tatoo need to be full?

fotogaik

May 13, 2017
how do you trigger the balcony scene?
Call her at night (not midnight) on any day other than Sunday. This will trigger a linear scene and turn on the cuckold mode. You should have already got that scene because the advice would be "call chiho at night and see what happens" or something like that.

Next time, when you call her at night or midnight, you can initiate H or Balcony H scenes by talking to her (costs 500 cash except Wednesdays when it's free).

There was an error in the earlier version that prevented progress (alley sex) if you had sex on the balcony, the current version is fixed, you actually need to do balcony H three times to progress.

Reactions: Yevaud6

Jabba133

Oct 2, 2019
Call her at night (not midnight) on any day other than Sunday. This will trigger a linear scene and turn on the cuckold mode. You should have already got that scene because the advice would be "call chiho at night and see what happens" or something like that.

Next time, when you call her at night or midnight, you can initiate H or Balcony H scenes by talking to her (costs 500 cash except Wednesdays when it's free).

There was an error in the earlier version that prevented progress (alley sex) if you had sex on the balcony, the current version is fixed, you actually need to do balcony H three times to progress.
thanks i just unlocked it but leveling her tattoo level

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
View attachment 1993680
To be frank, I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I tried again but I ended up raising it too high before I could finish it. By this point in the screenshot, I think I was in the 5th or 6th stage. I rub the most logical spots to me, which are usually (Arm, Thigh, Breasts, Panties). No matter where I touch, or how slow or fast, the caution bar will still go up. I know it's just me, but I am completely dumbfounded at the moment.
Click on the red arrows to progress further.

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes