Tobihime2pls

Jan 4, 2021
TiramisuLntr

I found like 10 more optical inelegant points in the game and can give you a smooth scrolling 35 line script for viewport dragging. Just hit me up if there's interest.

Zedthrowaway13

Sep 19, 2022
I'm stuck at "How about calling Chiho at night...?" I already maxed out the lust and have all the skills, I bought all the items but I can't progress past this point. I tried doing normal H and Balcony H at night and it doesn't progress any further.

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
TiramisuLntr

I found like 10 more optical inelegant points in the game and can give you a smooth scrolling 35 line script for viewport dragging. Just hit me up if there's interest.
Or just paste it, it's 35 lines. I finally got around to play this. I forgot this game was in Unity. No wonder so much gripe with providing a patch for uncensorship...

I hope you put in the work, dev.

Last edited:

Tobihime2pls

Jan 4, 2021
Or just paste it, it's 35 lines. I finally got around to play this. I forgot this game was in Unity. No wonder so much gripe with providing a patch for uncensorship...

I hope you put in the work, dev.
The moderation on off topic stuff today is somewhat strong, and except for the dev it wouldn't worth anything

punch123

Dec 22, 2017
NTRaholic, written ネトラレ (netorare) in the title. Tagged with netorare ( 寝取られ ) on the dlsite page.

And it doesn't contain any netorare. It's a pure netori game, despite having no netori ( 寝取り) tag.

Also uses the NTR abbreviation, which colloquially always denotes netorare.

Can these people just stop doing this shit? And don't come at me with "oh, NTR can also mean netorase and netori so it's fine." Nobody else does this. There are maybe a handful of games/mangas/voice work that fuck this up. Even NTR legend which wrongfully tags itself as having 寝取られ, still uses the 寝取り tag.

Got me excited for nothing.
It has netorare, but not early on. The game is surprisingly long, you need to unlock the night area and you can call her there and make others fuck her.

Crza96

Jul 12, 2017
So I got to the H part where I call for her the third time and she stumbles in, but the characters aren't in the frame and it's like the camera is following nonexistent characters. Is this the "censoring"? I got the new version.

Mar 26, 2022
Alas, please just read what we said. we never say it is a "full version" we say it is an official version. I should not be blamed ofr the misreading dude. When you say a finished product, what's your definition of it? will it be a finished product if it has an ending? what about even if it has 10 mins in game content?(a lot of games have endings but you can finish them in 10 mins). I can drop an ending to our game as well, but I wish I could add the after storeis, for the benefit of our backers, for free. For free. Please allow me to do it for free. so i wrote in the game, please wait for the after stories. Dude after stories means additional content after the ending. Besides, does not what happen in the hot spring wrap up their relation already?

The game itself has enough content to call it a "finished game". At least this is what we promised. The rest is just an ending to wrap things up and the after stories.
So you will continue working with this? That is great.
Just a little question, do you have other projects ahead after this?

Dragoon808

Feb 4, 2018
Here is my quick guide for the game sorry if it is a little rough. Not exactly meant to hand hold but it can definitely make you fly through the game pretty quick.

Edit: I have updated the guide with some FAQ stuff, known bugs and in general more detailed explanation.

Last edited:

TiramisuLntr

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2021
So you will continue working with this? That is great.
Just a little question, do you have other projects ahead after this?
Yes, we will.
I have interest in working on another project. T o be honest I always have crazy ideas but whether we will start anoter new project or not depends on the sales figure of this game to be honest. It is very realistic. I quitted my job to work on the project. If we have enough incentives we might start a new one. Otherwise, I might have to go back to my job.

3.60 star(s) 60 Votes