Lady Luck

Aug 6, 2021
from what I can gather this game is not complete, when it is will it be uncensored again? also, does anyone know why it's censored when it didn't used to be?

kinglionheart

Sep 12, 2019
from what I can gather this game is not complete, when it is will it be uncensored again? also, does anyone know why it's censored when it didn't used to be?
The game is complete as of v4.2.2c. No more new content. If a uncensored version is made in the future then it would be included with DX when DX comes out. The dev had to censored the game to release it on DLSite. Only censored games are allowed on that site. The uncensored version we had now was never on DLSite.

Lezardvy

Sep 7, 2023
The game is complete as of v4.2.2c. No more new content. If a uncensored version is made in the future then it would be included with DX when DX comes out. The dev had to censored the game to release it on DLSite. Only censored games are allowed on that site. The uncensored version we had now was never on DLSite.
Where can I get the v4.2.2?

Lezardvy

Sep 7, 2023
I've been playing for several hours and it works just fine, can you provide some details on what does it break on your end? It only works on 4.2.2c
Where can I get the version 4.2.2? Last I downloaded was here and it is the version 3.2.2

Marknoble117

Oct 2, 2021
View attachment 3572412
how can i unlock this key event 3 i been doing it for a week but still locked
I'm not sure cause I played the game year a ago.
I think that you to have infidelity level with shotta and also trigger all message events with him.
But le me repeat that I'm not sure.
Anyways here there is a guide por 3.3.3u, just ricght click and translate the site from japanese to your languaje.

Reactions: KDaddy99

xkyhigh420

Jul 16, 2022
how to unlock all endings? i only discovered 2 ending and i heard there is 4 ending, also where to get the remaining gallery?

kinglionheart

Sep 12, 2019
how to unlock all endings? i only discovered 2 ending and i heard there is 4 ending, also where to get the remaining gallery?
Ending 1: at the hot springs, impregnate Chiho.
Ending 2: at the hot springs, don't impregnate Chiho.
Ending 3: by day 80, don't fully cuck Shota. The couple goes to the hot springs without you. Happy ending for them not for you.
Ending 4: don't corrupt Chiho enough in first part to trigger the NTR phase. Fail the succubus challenge.

timmy95

Jun 19, 2018
I hate that the game makes so much noise about impregnating chiho but doesn't show her pregnant. Just one ending photo of "many years later chiho and her husband are living with a delinquent looking boy." C'mon I wanted to see her having sex with larger breasts (preferably lactating), darker areola and a round belly.

At least Ntrlegend dev included a pregnant ending CG, however basic. For that, Ntrlegend > ntrholic. I was waiting for the true ending all this time and the game just showed me 4 "after stories", not even animated, some with the side characters I am not a fan of. Don't expect the new version will have this either.

Fil9i33

Jun 9, 2019
IMHO I completed this game the way the developer intended. The stuffiness is incredible. Although the plot is like a dream, everything happens for too long. The game just wastes your time. For me it's 12+ hours. No other game was so deliberately long that I had to watch the entire movie in the background while playing through it.
And although the plot itself and the content of the place were interesting, I would be happy (and this is the maximum) if everything fit into an hour or two of content. The funny thing is that after passing the moment of fertilization, I accidentally clicked skip. And it seems like I would like to know what happened there, as in other finals. But I have no desire to spend any more time on this.

zX_Xz

Jan 13, 2019
I've been playing for several hours and it works just fine, can you provide some details on what does it break on your end? It only works on 4.2.2c
i have 4.2.2c ,,, when i replace the file like he said and put the modded one and try to open the game ,, the bk ground turn white and cant click in anything at all like start load settings etc... had to remove the modded file and put the original one again so the game bk fine and open normally

Misumiso

Formerly 'Misumiso22'
Jan 1, 2023
any news on the new update uncensored version

or can some one can put the old uncensored version 3.0 something that would be a great help .-.

Reactions: denialfailure

silverkhingz

Jul 1, 2018
dumb question

used 4.2.2c, did delivery job, and then at result screen I cant do anything ? Like I cant continue/exit screen, idk what to press

it just shows salary = xxxxx but I cant exit it

3.60 star(s) 60 Votes