May 30, 2022
when i try to invite them for the first time after the midnight event i get a blackscreen .. cant seem to fix it ..

im not talking about the first 3 times before the alley event .. im talking about after that and the bdsm stuff ... whenever i invite them again the dialogue happens and then blackscreen

Reactions: X47 Games

X47 Games

Feb 28, 2020
when i try to invite them for the first time after the midnight event i get a blackscreen .. cant seem to fix it ..

im not talking about the first 3 times before the alley event .. im talking about after that and the bdsm stuff ... whenever i invite them again the dialogue happens and then blackscreen
same happening to me any help pls

May 30, 2022
same happening to me any help pls
ok so i cant say this will work for you, but i tried skipping the dialogue and it worked.

normally i used to click away when there is dialogue because thats what im used to doing, but i decided to use the skip button above the dialogue and i managed to get past it.

just make sure u save before trying it so u dont have to redo it all again if it goes black.

peterclarke

Nov 2, 2022
It isnt letting me unlock the final 7th skill and the gauge is stuck at 250/250 am i good to continue or did the game break

3.60 star(s) 69 Votes