shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
Let's you call her at midnight. The in-depth explanations that pop up once need to be available.
Clicking on the lips app within the phone and then clicking on the corresponding skill gives you a "vague" idea on what it does. While it doesn't specifically say midnight, it does say it lets you summon nearby people(again, vague).

solonvi

May 25, 2018
Having a random chance minigame in an expensive event like afternoon tea is quite annoying, you either have to spend a small fortune on hangover soup or be extremely lucky with double shots. I'm amazed how well that tiny woman can handle her alcohol.

xAsuta

Jan 11, 2021
Can some1 tell me what to do at the beginning. all i can do is pressing that text symbol when she cooks and even then shes angry. pls help!

kayoray

Oct 17, 2018
how can i get to the park? what not do he writes all the time "The park is under turf maintenence" but if look developer page, i can see screen from park

and how improve tattoo level? or It stop after eight level ups?

Kaizen0101

May 23, 2022
View attachment 1810525

Overview:
Two years ago, Chiho and her high-school sweetheart decided to marry,
cementing their long-standing love for each other with a vow.
These two turtledoves spent each day since together, nurturing their commitment,
adoring each other, and whittling the days away blissfully.
But not all fairy-tales have happy endings, and this is no fairy-tale…
One day they received a letter, the rent was rising, and they knew they needed to find a new apartment.
Luckily, your father, in his last moments, bequeathed you two apartments that were right next to each other;
one for you and the other to make a living. As fate would have it the young couple found your advert and came to stay.
When you saw the young wife, you couldn’t believe your eyes. A massive chest,
thicc hips, a shy innocent smile – how did that loser ever marry such a babe?
You hatched a plan; you were going to do what you did to all of your previous beautiful tenants; you were going to
have some “fun”.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2022-05-15
Release Date: 2022-05-13
Developer: Tiramisu - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 2.1.3a
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Developer Notes:
What should I do after surviving day 30

3.60 star(s) 69 Votes