4.40 star(s) 23 Votes

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
First of all, thanks for the update mate, you'll be remembered.

As for the update in itself, it was fine, way better than the disappointing 0.7. It seems one update out of two are good, the other one being underwhelming (I wouldn't qualify it as bad, unless we are talking about 0.5). I liked the diversity we got and the overall writing, though I'm still not sold on the demonic stuff.

saitamaTM

May 4, 2020
Thanks I had already done it and finished playing and all I can say is that... The amount of new content is disappointing. See you guys next update I guess!!!
i feel like all new content is in ver 7.0 and this updade just finish the ver 7.0 me can't say this is new content

Apr 16, 2020
i feel like all new content is in ver 7.0 and this updade just finish the ver 7.0 me can't say this is new content
Yeah it would have been a good move for the dev to make it as 0.6.5 to actually make use of all the zeros, huh? because honestly you are correct, it just finishes the V0.7.0

May 7, 2018
I really like it. Don't like hard NTR, this is very goofy so as to not fill me with rage towards all characters involved.

That being said about 25% less dialogue would have done better.

4.40 star(s) 23 Votes