Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
Firstly for everyone else: you can toggle the arm hair at the beginning.

To the developer, you're not off to a good start. I was already inclined to wait a bit for more content before to try it, but then saw you're getting slandered from the get go, so *someone* has to try your game to give you feed back. I'm already back to skipping. This is the most basic and fundamental thing you should've had done, even for a "demo". This isn't ready to be posted here:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: clicking no, loops you back to the select your armpit hair on/off choice and you can't do anything? Done. This is a horrible first impression. This was NOT ready to be posted at all.

lusciousboy01

Nov 15, 2017
Frankly, I can't bring myself to try this game because of those inhumane breasts and nipples.
How about toning it down a little ?
Especially the second image looks downright disgusting.

Other than that, this game looks like it has potential and I really want to see it completed.

RandomMilf

Oct 20, 2019
I sometime wonder if I'm the only person on earth that like normal, not disgusting, not overly demeaning NTR. Simple reap what you sow, fuck around and find out LI fucking guys other than MCs.
I believe it's just due to a phenomenon with our brains. Similarly to when you take drugs, at the start something small and simple will suffice, like vanilla, but the more accustomed your brain becomes of it, the less effect it has, so in order to counter-act this, people seek out stronger and weirder stuff.

NTR guy

Nov 30, 2022
I'm surprised it took so long for someone to do their own version of Nymphomania Priestess since Technobreak refuse to properly end his creation... hmm and with quite the sexy art too, love it!

Go on dev, i will be watching with great interest and give it a try in a few versions..

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
i was about to download, then i saw the previews and said "NOPE! BEGONE FOUL SPAWN OF SLANEESH", just an advice, it's good that the armpit hair can be turned off, make that all hair and a lot of people might think of trying, change those breasts and nipples and just about everyone will try it, that's just my personal advice
not many people are into these kind of changes, it's never very popular

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
I believe it's just due to a phenomenon with our brains. Similarly to when you take drugs, at the start something small and simple will suffice, like vanilla, but the more accustomed your brain becomes of it, the less effect it has, so in order to counter-act this, people seek out stronger and weirder stuff.
I've been here since 2017. Trust me, this is still not doing anything to me.

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
If you take away the Ape amount of hair and the weird oversized Nipples and the other minor disgusting things. This would be a pretty decent alternative to NPRI (minus the fact it seems MC will see his Mom and maybe others doing shit).

Unfortunately, it had to go to Weird levels.

Jhony234

Dec 25, 2018
So this is how it looks if the creator of Tail of Desire and Technobreak Fused xD nice will look at how this evolve, good luck.

Reactions: NTR guy

Quazzyman

Jun 4, 2022
The mega link is still version 0.1, encountered both bugs that were mentioned as fixed in the changelog? Am I stupid?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1Teddy1
3.80 star(s) 10 Votes