DarkWarden

May 2, 2020
The mega link is still version 0.1, encountered both bugs that were mentioned as fixed in the changelog? Am I stupid?
there's nothing you can do, the fix is in v0.1.1 and the links are all for v0.1, unless someone updates it you won't be able to play, although judging by those images, i'm pretty sure that we're all better off if those links stay the same xd
i cant open
You don't need locale to be japanese you need to properly extract the files from the zip by opening winrar and first setting the japanese encoding here, then extract the game folder where you want and just start it, this will properly extract japanese character named files instead of breaking them:
1696882671336.png

SBrandom

May 2, 2020
I genuniely want to understand the appeal of this artstyle. It's not the only ones I've seen similar. Not just the discoloration and grotesque bits either, but the whole proportions.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: InnocentKiss5

Heff_Wulf

Sep 30, 2017
As a few of use can contest nowhere near the oddest thing we have seen, quite tame if your looking for weird.

aludademon

Jun 10, 2020
i like the huge boobs and the women have nice faces though thats about as far as id go personally the male is ugly and a bastard which is good checks the marks but what is wrong with their pussies?

Gaym

Aug 1, 2020
Those are one of the most vile badonkers I've ever seen in my history of H-Games.
ho lee fuck.jpeg
Well other than that, the rest actually looks decently hot. A big pass for me though :BootyTime:(y)

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
This reminds me more of NTR Knight's Story from Bitch Bokujou (Please finish the Fate/Grand Mamma game :HideThePain: ).
Similar premise but with a lot less body hair xD
The body proportions I could live with because it is highly stylized but the hair? Oof..

Anyway I noticed this game first over on pixiv where the dev started promoting this game since last year. Unfortunately it still looks very early so dont expect this to be finished in a timely manner. This is also not his main focus since he also draws his usual stuff on the side.

Lastly the dev seems super new to the RPGmaker engine or just dont care to polish the mechanics itself so take all of that with a grain of salt.

Still its great to have the game here on the site and for now I will keep it on my watchlist.

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes