Zeabux

Jul 28, 2022
Wait, did I skip scene 3 of the priestess in the cave (blowjob) or is it not available yet? because the npc to unlock the gallery isuseless

Micio124

Sep 9, 2017
Really like the proportions and as a huge nipples lover i'm going to keep an eye on this one. It's rare to see huge nipples in games and ofc as soon as one pop out you get 4 pages of " wtf is this" " gross" "no one likes this" etc etc .. ppl really can't stop from telling EVERYONE that this is not their kink .. and ofc they do it in threads where this kink is the selling point. I don't like boring plain girls that most of the times end up just being generic anime girls number 38567375 ... but you don't see me going in threads with games like that announcing how much i dislike that ... i simply don't even click on the game because it's clearly not intended for ppl with my taste.
Usually i'm not that into ugly bastards or too much hairy stuff ... don't hate them but i need another big selling point to get me interested .. and this game has various selling points for me.
My only hope is that it'll get updates and not get abbandoned, sadly a lot of interesting games end up like that. Hope the comments on this thread don't discourage the dev from keeping up with the game.

Last edited:

KarylSummer

Sep 12, 2018
Really like the proportions and as a huge nipples lover i'm going to keep an eye on this one. It's rare to see huge nipples in games and ofc as soon as one pop out you get 4 pages of " wtf is this" " gross" "no one likes this" etc etc .. ppl really can't stop from telling EVERYONE that this is not their kink .. and ofc they do it in threads where this kink is the selling point. I don't like boring plain girls that most of the times end up just being generic anime girls number 38567375 ... but you don't see me going in threads with games like that announcing how much i dislike that ... i simply don't even click on the game because it's clearly not intended for ppl with my taste.
Usually i'm not that into ugly bastards or too much hairy stuff ... don't hate them but i need another big selling point to get me interested .. and this game has various selling points for me.
My only hope is that it'll get updates and not get abbandoned, sadly a lot of interesting games end up like that. Hope the comments on this thread don't discourage the dev from keeping up with the game.
Even though I'm not a huge fan, the art looks pretty good imo. I'm more into loli but this game has me interested unlike other ones with big booba because of the tags

• Angry
Reactions: potspipe

phantomz

Feb 17, 2020
all these sissy boys crying about cartoonish hand draw armpit hair . thats hilarious :ROFLMAO:
not played it yet but from image on this thread have to say i really liked the art style .
if he continue to work on this game i will support the Dev .

TheBadMilker

Oct 31, 2020
I don't understand why you complain about the art, you want everything to be smooth and pretty like 99% of all the other basic games, it's because of you that we still have games like this, if you don't like the art go ahead and keep playing your basic vanilla games, I love the art and I hope this game keeps going because I'm sick of the ordinary art.

TheBadMilker

Oct 31, 2020
Finally a man who understands me.

ZenEvadoni77

Aug 24, 2020
As a guy who loves boobs more than ass or vagina, those tits in the images made my dick soft when my dick was already at maximum softness.

• Haha
Reactions: ZoneTan20

Syokusyu

Donor
Aug 7, 2017
as if ugly bastards wasn't bad enough, now there's a crotchrot bandit stealing your wife.

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes