Edecarabia

Oct 26, 2020
Not a bad start, but entirely too bare bones at the moment to be much of anything, would've been nice to at least get the priestess blowjob.

So quality is good, just a matter of seeing how much content it gets and how quickly, definitely looking forward to it.

Feb 14, 2023
Not a bad start, but entirely too bare bones at the moment to be much of anything, would've been nice to at least get the priestess blowjob.

So quality is good, just a matter of seeing how much content it gets and how quickly, definitely looking forward to it.
Still nothing compares to summer scars, i hope the sequel come out soon (y).

Already reported the sonofbitch, mods are just too lazzy to react :KEK:.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Tweak22

tr3v4s1

Apr 22, 2021
descobri a solução usar winrar ou zip e extrair o jogo usando esse nome codificado no aplicativo. mude a localidade para o Japão primeiro. parece que funcionou, tentei algumas vezes. não se preocupe com o arquivo do jogo, usei-o apenas como exemplo para mostrar a você
[/CITAR]

THANKS!!!!

BreadnNetorare

Sep 24, 2021
page 1 i downlode first...i fllowed the pc location change proses...but game not open...give me anothe link
My bad I thought a new update has arrived.. I guess not.
Well if your game is not opening you should try extracting it in Japanese, in WinRAR press cntrl-e and select Japanese Option when extracting this method worked for me

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes