Imdead85

Dec 21, 2020
what's after night one? after the mom scene, I have explore everything in the city

Last edited:

Ironfistjecht

Jul 11, 2017
Not a fan of this.
The writing and gameplay is simply irritating. Finding a single NPC who has anything of value to say AND also doesn't have glaring grammatical errors is practically impossible. Kinky games need to build up on the feeling of immersion to work and there is zero immersion in third grader English and asterisks.

This person makes over 700 dollars a month off their Patreon so I hope I'm not too much of a bellend by saying they should take their work a little seriously at least. I started off enthusiastic and wanted to give this a go, but I think I've gone out of this experience less erect than I started out on. You literally can't go through the starting village of this game without seeing the immediate brainrot of this writing. Even for newcomer standards this is insanely careless writing.

Iorinari

Feb 3, 2023
Requested by, LostBR

v0.1.1 Fixed bugs and problems
If anyone has unzipped the game and encountered this problem of not being able to open the game.

*you need to change your computer to a Japanese locale.
Then extract the game file again*

Save v0.1.1
could u pls add that japanese game tag?

xerfive

Jul 19, 2017
Plz ping with full save for this version because I aint playing this trash. Art is good but holy I can not get over the stupid plot/scenes/writing.

• Angry
Reactions: 1Teddy1

GOONER CELL

Jul 22, 2021
The infamous Dracula once said: Haters in shambles they stay picking the corn out of my shit.

Although i do agree that them nips are too much.

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes