DriveDog

Aug 18, 2021
I don't remember them off the top of my head without going into my folder, but uh... Almost anything Breast Mafia, particularly the modded version of Sana that allows pregnancy play & Himeko because it actually has the story length of a GBA game.

Ankoku Marimokan is the full name of another dev I enjoy. Good animations, amusing story, and sex combat against plump/thick girls. He's got a few games that share animations, but the girls, CG scenes, and animated stuff is different in between most of 'em. Kamikaze Komitte is probably his most popular one and a lot of fans for it. Special Police Signal is good too.

Blue Bone has this Tail of Desire game, which should be in my top 3 if I ever get around to beating it. I played it during alpha/beta phases and haven't went back since I never looked into if it got finished or not, but the beta alone was enough for me to say "Damn, this is gonna be a great game!"

If we're sticking to obscenities like armpit, pussy hair, body writing and huge breasts/impregnation stuff then GFF might be up your ally too. Contamination Corrupting Queen is the first one that comes to mind and it's a good experience.

Last one should be Technobrake? Which... to be fair, I'm not sure if Brave: Feat is just TechnoBrake on the side or something since the art looks similar except Techno's is mostly finished stuff. Nymphomania Priestess is the biggest name I can think of, but Haramase Island (Impregnation Island for EN name) is gold. The whole purpose is to impregnate the island within a certain time limit and have a bunch of babies. There's this replay ability factor in it too, but I won't spoil everything on why.

I know that's more than a top 3, but I'll leave ya' with Sexecute's latest "Atrocious Empress BAD END" game. Evil Bitchy Queen gets usurped by her daughter (whose also a closet bitch lol) and turned into a town whore through some weird punishment law or whatever. Basically, if she doesn't get turned out by the town and succumb to getting dicked/pregnant, she gets her throne back. If she does get turned out, then there's like 20 ending routes.

Hope these help you out with finding other games you like!
Yeah, as you said, GFF's game I've already played, Contamination Corrupting Queen also my top 3. I like the stuff like pussy hair, body writing, huge breasts, body modification and corruption.

About Technobrake, Actually Brave:feat pixiv have painted Nymphomania Priestess. But Brave:feat's art look more erotic. Technobrake is a good artist of nymphomania woman. Most of his game I already played too.

Thanks for your top 5 introduce, "Atrocious Empress BAD END " sounds so great, I'll go play it right away. Thank you very much for your recommendation.

DriveDog

Aug 18, 2021
Just for your information, Tail of Desire has finally finished the first game (Out of 4 or 5) and now there has been an announcement for a new game from the same developer focused on MILFs and GMILFs.
Another game I would recommend but it's on development is the game from Takeda Hiromitsu, the game is focused in corruption and NTR. It's so good but the game will come out in like 2025-6
Yeah I know that, "爆乳パーティーNTR " I like his art, I also waiting this game too.

OneWayMissile

Jul 24, 2018
I don't remember them off the top of my head without going into my folder, but uh... Almost anything Breast Mafia, particularly the modded version of Sana that allows pregnancy play & Himeko because it actually has the story length of a GBA game.

Ankoku Marimokan is the full name of another dev I enjoy. Good animations, amusing story, and sex combat against plump/thick girls. He's got a few games that share animations, but the girls, CG scenes, and animated stuff is different in between most of 'em. Kamikaze Komitte is probably his most popular one and a lot of fans for it. Special Police Signal is good too.

Blue Bone has this Tail of Desire game, which should be in my top 3 if I ever get around to beating it. I played it during alpha/beta phases and haven't went back since I never looked into if it got finished or not, but the beta alone was enough for me to say "Damn, this is gonna be a great game!"

If we're sticking to obscenities like armpit, pussy hair, body writing and huge breasts/impregnation stuff then GFF might be up your ally too. Contamination Corrupting Queen is the first one that comes to mind and it's a good experience.

Last one should be Technobrake? Which... to be fair, I'm not sure if Brave: Feat is just TechnoBrake on the side or something since the art looks similar except Techno's is mostly finished stuff. Nymphomania Priestess is the biggest name I can think of, but Haramase Island (Impregnation Island for EN name) is gold. The whole purpose is to impregnate the island within a certain time limit and have a bunch of babies. There's this replay ability factor in it too, but I won't spoil everything on why.

I know that's more than a top 3, but I'll leave ya' with Sexecute's latest "Atrocious Empress BAD END" game. Evil Bitchy Queen gets usurped by her daughter (whose also a closet bitch lol) and turned into a town whore through some weird punishment law or whatever. Basically, if she doesn't get turned out by the town and succumb to getting dicked/pregnant, she gets her throne back. If she does get turned out, then there's like 20 ending routes.

Hope these help you out with finding other games you like!
All great recommendations might I add this game too? Obscene bodies with some armpit stuff thrown in. Also Im pretty sure Technobrake and and Brave are not the same person I would even argue that their art barely look like one and the other

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
Just for your information, Tail of Desire has finally finished the first game (Out of 4 or 5) and now there has been an announcement for a new game from the same developer focused on MILFs and GMILFs.
Another game I would recommend but it's on development is the game from Takeda Hiromitsu, the game is focused in corruption and NTR. It's so good but the game will come out in like 2025-6
could you please send me the link for his twitter or site that he posting infos about this game? I liked a lot of that OVA and see that he's developing a game that is focused in corruption and NTR is peak, bro's definitely cooking

BaamTwo

Aug 23, 2021
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Facilus

zenophyne

Nov 13, 2021

I.S H

Nov 29, 2020
The pictures are missleading? I have V2.2 and the moment I first go to the capital, and sleep in the Inn, the game tells me "Thank you for playing, you have reached the end of this version". All I did was get chased by a dragon, fall in a pit and get out. Then I went to the capital and game over.

Pictures however show more content, even in the recollection room I don't see some of the pictures shown here on the forum.

Monty10

Jan 30, 2024
Requested by, LostBR

v0.1.1 Fixed bugs and problems
If anyone has unzipped the game and encountered this problem of not being able to open the game.

*you need to change your computer to a Japanese locale.
Then extract the game file again*

Save v0.1.1
Does this game runs on OS 32-bit ?

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes