Kaif190

Aug 6, 2023
Hey i have reached the town and now it's saying game is over for version 0.2 but there are save files of 1 hours so I wanna know that game is over or not and what are those save files if anyone knows please reply

Trollingin90s

Apr 6, 2021
Hey i have reached the town and now it's saying game is over for version 0.2 but there are save files of 1 hours so I wanna know that game is over or not and what are those save files if anyone knows please reply
The game are not finish yet

Intheshadows39

Oct 9, 2020
The main story ended (for now) at 0.2, but there are extra scenes in a gallery area. Should already have save files for the newest scenes added to one of the areas within with the 0.4 update

Hyde Onedead

May 3, 2024
Funny discussion from the first pages. The author's style is rather dirty and not very detailed. But he is not completely hopeless and he has good faces and a large physique. In other words, he knows how to convey lust in his eyes. I enjoyed running through versions 0.3 and 0.4, but the author’s love for scat is confusing. Why and why is unclear. If you get better at drawing, maybe it will be Breast mafia instead.
that weird but oke
The author has a strange decision to make the scenes of the end of the game first, then the middle where the beach is, and he runs through the plot in literally 10-15 minutes. Why not from the very beginning and then so as not to connect it haphazardly, but apparently it’s more convenient for him.

Reactions: Croup

Intheshadows39

Oct 9, 2020
Funny discussion from the first pages. The author's style is rather dirty and not very detailed. But he is not completely hopeless and he has good faces and a large physique. In other words, he knows how to convey lust in his eyes. I enjoyed running through versions 0.3 and 0.4, but the author’s love for scat is confusing. Why and why is unclear. If you get better at drawing, maybe it will be Breast mafia instead.

The author has a strange decision to make the scenes of the end of the game first, then the middle where the beach is, and he runs through the plot in literally 10-15 minutes. Why not from the very beginning and then so as not to connect it haphazardly, but apparently it’s more convenient for him.
In regard to the 2nd part of the post. I don't know if the gallery scenes, those on the left side of it anyways, are technically canon to the main story or if its just bonus content within the game for the time being, leaning towards the latter though.

Hyde Onedead

May 3, 2024
In regard to the 2nd part of the post. I don't know if the gallery scenes, those on the left side of it anyways, are technically canon to the main story or if its just bonus content within the game for the time being, leaning towards the latter though.

Look what I Googled. I think this is about the entire planned game. These are quite a few scenes and besides, the corruption is somehow too fast. But the developer is one person and in general I’m waiting for a full-fledged game. I Googled all this when I couldn’t figure out where to go after the guild in the city. It turns out the game was over and only a few scenes were added to the gallery.

Reactions: Ocdil and Tuludag

Hyde Onedead

May 3, 2024
View attachment 3726080

What should I do here? I'm stuck
This is some kind of bug. After the dragon attack, you wander around in the dark and find a scene with a priestess and a salesman. Then you run until you turn the lever near the waterfall. Then you go left along the bridge. Next you find a priestess and a seller and a fight with 2 boss monsters. With the magic of fire you win and emerge into the light. Then the path to the city, the hotel, the church and the guild and the scene with the mother and the game ends. 15-20 minutes for everything.

Reactions: Ocdil

Renji00

Jul 4, 2023
This is some kind of bug. After the dragon attack, you wander around in the dark and find a scene with a priestess and a salesman. Then you run until you turn the lever near the waterfall. Then you go left along the bridge. Next you find a priestess and a seller and a fight with 2 boss monsters. With the magic of fire you win and emerge into the light. Then the path to the city, the hotel, the church and the guild and the scene with the mother and the game ends. 15-20 minutes for everything.
Awwh I see so I can't fix the bug? And ty for the info brother

Reactions: Hyde Onedead

Hyde Onedead

May 3, 2024
Awwh I see so I can't fix the bug?
I've played through it several times and have never encountered such a bug. I understand that your main character is missing or I don’t see him on the screen. The game itself takes about 15 minutes to complete, as I said, so try it again if you’re not too lazy, or better yet, just put it off until later. You literally haven’t lost anything and apparently before version 0.7 where the passage of the plot will be expanded, there is no point in going through this stub for 10 minutes of passage.
View attachment 3734955
Anyone else getting this error after every animated sex scene?
No. Never. Look for the problem on your side.

Hyde Onedead

May 3, 2024
I'm not an RPGmaker expert, I wouldn't know how to even look for the problem. What could cause this specific error? I wouldn't be asking about if I knew.
I honestly tried to google something but didn’t find anything specific.
I would like to help you, but I have not personally encountered such a problem. Did you download version 0.4 from Google Drive kindly provided above? Update your drivers just in case and try windowed and widescreen modes. Maybe your antivirus deleted something or something is missing from the RPG maker engine used for the game.

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes