RPGM NTRRPG ~The Tower of Fallen and the Feast of Different Species~

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
does anyone have a trial version?
Hopefully someone drops it tonight.

Also just checked the article and the enw trial does include the next costume change, and 2 main events/scenes (i guess 1 per girl)!!

Last edited:
Reactions: keadla

keadla

May 31, 2022
Hopefully someone drops it tonight.

Also just checked the article and the enw trial does include the next costume change, and 2 main events/scenes (i guess 1 per girl)!!
Hopefully the demo will be posted tomorrow.
Our hero is missing

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
new demo MTL english
I honestly prefer raw, for some reason most MTL shared are WORSE than what we get using Mtool (even with Bing), what did you use tot ranslate this , as in the translator engine, google? DeepL? Or dare i hope sugoi or even Chatgpt?

EDIT:no idea but after playing this at least seen like a legible one, better than Bing so far (so at least google level xD)

Last edited:
Reactions: Mooneclipse

linki_64

Jun 11, 2017
I honestly prefer raw, for some reason most MTL shared are WORSE than what we get using Mtool (even with Bing), what did you use tot ranslate this , as in the translator engine, google? DeepL? Or dare i hope sugoi or even Chatgpt?

EDIT:no idea but after playing this at least seen like a legible one, better than Bing so far (so at least google level xD)
yeah i did use google as translator engine

Reactions: Animefan_09

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Is there any other game similar to this one, with insects?
Some Inyouchuu game smay fit the bill, but not by much sadly, i think other games by the same company (Tinkerbell) have insect and monsters as the focus but can't remember the names xD

VermillioN

May 4, 2017
There are 2 new standalone demos

(guild events 2)

(guild events 3)

Does anyone have it?

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
There are 2 new standalone demos

(guild events 2)

(guild events 3)

Does anyone have it?
Check the last page, both are here, although i think the last (guild events 3) was only shared trasnlated (google).

Edit: opps, the last one is in this page, just check above

Reactions: VermillioN