Apr 26, 2024
T
View attachment 2291552
Store:
Developer: ATN
Censored: Yes
Language: English MTL
Tags:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Descrption:
The player operates the hero, the hero, and acts with the three heroines.
The three heroines are the mother of the protagonist, one childhood friend, and two childhood friends.
There is also no battle with the troublesome miscellaneous enemies, and after clearing, the full opening function of the recollection.
The protagonists and the heroines are the strongest parties so they never lose…
If you are alert, the heroines will be corrupted by despicable means.
When the strongest heroines betray the protagonist and appear in the enemy, it becomes a tremendous strength.

Download:

View attachment 2291609 View attachment 2291610 View attachment 2291611 View attachment 2291615
his game can played in android ???

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Not sure if there's anything new with this one here? but damn didn't realise the game is not going to get released for like 8 months ;_;.
View attachment 3828499
There is a chance the game is released this year, progress is done really fast, dev just put that deadline just in case.

I am hoping a full release for november or the first half of december. But i guess it depends on how big the other rooute is or the story after the guild events (there will be 6 lvls and dev is already working on the 4th)

Reactions: RedRumble123

Matth95

Aug 31, 2022
There is a chance the game is released this year, progress is done really fast, dev just put that deadline just in case.

I am hoping a full release for november or the first half of december. But i guess it depends on how big the other rooute is or the story after the guild events (there will be 6 lvls and dev is already working on the 4th)
He told by the end of this year on Twitter.

Reactions: RedRumble123