2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Cover.jpg

Overview:
Take part in a 11 day dating survival challenge with four different partners in various biomes. You'll hunt, craft, forage, and defend your camp, as you romance your partner and build a relationship that goes beyond the challenge.​

Thread Updated: 2023-10-18
Release Date: 2023-10-17
Developer: Noxurtica - - -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

1.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg
8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
I feel and agree with you! My concern right now is the font choice. Does anyone here know of an easy quick way to change font text and size in these (RPGM) games?
download Mtools you can find it in this fourm, open the game with Mtools and youll have plenty of choices

Slipboi

Aug 4, 2017
lol katarina leblanc lux and arhi just because of the purple character i cant unsee it probably the eye makeup and purple hair on her made me think of that game.

Cromushe

Jul 12, 2017
lol katarina leblanc lux and arhi just because of the purple character i cant unsee it probably the eye makeup and purple hair on her made me think of that game.
eye make up and purple hair, then I would say Kai'Sa

TastyDongo

Jan 28, 2018
The Lag is unbearable... it's like a secondary time limit, it's fine at first but soon become so lag you can't do anything. Good thing the game is pretty easy and I can gather everything I need before it started to lag.

Reactions: Yamemai
2.00 star(s) 2 Votes