Unity Nude Byte [v6.2.0] [Manyakis Games]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
Does anyone have the Main menu theme? I could not find it in any of the sharedassets files. It sounds so soothing...too bad I cant tab out or the game and sounds pause

OnTheShelf

May 23, 2022
in my personal experience deleting the save file from its location (your best bet is to type Nude Byte when searching on your hard drive) did jack shit, so i gave up on it. When i dualbooted two versions of windows and remembered to try nude byte 4.3 i found that it worked then. All in all my advice to you is good luck.
any idea where the save might be? I tried uninstalling the game from itch and it didn't seem to do it
In random run version, resetting all data, made 4.3.2 (pre random run) version work for me. Hope this helps!

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
It's intro2
here i go wasting my day trying to find it again..
you know what assets file it was in?
found it, it's in sharedasets1, thanks
the naming scheme was completely different from other sounds
it's in the folder with the cheat assembly

Last edited:
Reactions: catsdino
Aug 20, 2021
i think the reason for glitch city was removed was.

it was meant to be a hub for players to show off their agents as well as flex with rare cards but when gamejolt threw a tantrum and banned nsfw on their site and having all that useless code might have started to bog down the games performance and that why it was removed so an offline version can be made or from what I'm been seeing on patreon is mike's planning to add a home for you that might be customizable and might be the new hub for the game.

though i will admit that i'm am bummed that so much of the game was removed. here's hoping for the best

Braves

Dec 10, 2020
The shop resets every twenty-four hours at midnight.
The shop items are always randomized, but I'm reasonably certain that if (and when) you buy the "Underpaint: Nude" and "XL Breasts" item, they never show up again. I've played almost every day now, and I haven't seen either come up again.

As for the question about tops:

This. The only top / outfit that I've found thus far that even partially exposes the breasts of the characters is the "Overpaint: Spiral" (though the "Jumpsuit" option does also barely cover any set of wide nipples). And yes, Color 1 always has to be an actual color, as there's no option to not have a color for it, as with 2 or 3.
Oh, good, more out-of-date info. Well, apparently Color 1 can be transparent now, so... yay for that.
I'm sure plenty of us have taken full advantage of that new capability, myself included.

Here's the nine oversuits that I've found and bought so far, with colors 1 (red), 2 (white) and 3 (blue) for reference.
I might edit this with more pictures of new outfits if and when I find them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
EDIT (12/5/'21): Just found a new overpaint / suit: "One Piece". (Top row, far right.)
GDRocker, in what specific 4.x.x version were you able to get Colour 1 to transparent? I seem to be unable to in 4.0.0 as well as 4.3.1
(Obliged to anyone else answering as well)

gdrocker

Nov 17, 2018
GDRocker, in what specific 4.x.x version were you able to get Colour 1 to transparent? I seem to be unable to in 4.0.0 as well as 4.3.1
(Obliged to anyone else answering as well)
I haven't played the game in ages since the whole GameJolt incident, but if I recall correctly, the shop eventually has a "None" color option that you can buy, same as any other (which means it may take a while before appearing). Otherwise, you might already have it; you can't change the color of underwear to be "none", only sections of bodysuits and the like.

Braves

Dec 10, 2020
I haven't played the game in ages since the whole GameJolt incident, but if I recall correctly, the shop eventually has a "None" color option that you can buy, same as any other (which means it may take a while before appearing). Otherwise, you might already have it; you can't change the color of underwear to be "none", only sections of bodysuits and the like.
Exactly what I needed to hear, just also needed confirmation. Thanks!

SoupChunk

Oct 26, 2022
I've updated the 100% Random Run save file with the new cards in 5.5.7, which can be found . In other news, I managed to find a download for 4.3.1, the last(?) version before Random Run became a thing, and am working on making a complete save for that version. If you want to grab 4.3.1 for yourself, there's a download link on the .

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes